[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

It's almost been 20 Years since Duck Dodgers the Series ended it's 3rd Season and one character has managed to stay relevant in all that time, Queen Tyr'ahnee of Mars.

But the question is, why? Not that I'm complaining, but how has she stayed so popular for so long? And compared to her fellow villainess Wuya from contemporary series Xiaolin Showdown, what did she have that Wuya didn't?

And how did she become the bar that every future female villainess like Lord Dominator, Ice Witch and Butt Witch, etc get measured up too?

Also what other villainesses of this archetype do you enjoy?
>>
>>144335200
Ice Queen*
>>
>>144335200
She's hot
>>
>>144336054
umm actually Mars is really cold so she wouldn't even be warm
>>
>>144335200

You know she's the Looney Tunes version of Dejah Thoris, right?
Her archetype isn't exactly new but WB played it up for laughs and a Tom Jones cameo (and I totally dig that).
>>
>>144335200
I like the aesthetics and bearing of royalty. It's fun. I can't fix Azula, but I like her design as well.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.