[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I miss her so much bros.
>>
File: jillybob123.jpg (5 KB, 100x100)
5 KB
5 KB JPG
>>144336974
I see you're uploading pics from your DeviantArt account again, JillyBob123.
https://www.deviantart.com/jillybob123/art/Cindy-Vortex-s-Feet-1070267893

Weren't even being subtle with this one either, you making this thread and you uploading that to DA was literally 11 minutes apart.
>>
>>144336974
>>144337091
/co/, I pose you an age-old question: Who is more autistic, the autist or the person who stalks him?
>>
File: 1699178366160992.jpg (35 KB, 752x475)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
Hijacking this thread with an unrelated Jimmy Neutron question. Why was Libby's design changed in the middle of the show? Seems kind of extensive if it was just because they thought it would look better.
>>
>>144338053
Did you forget the egypt episode? That’s where she realized she liked that hairstyle and changed it
>>
>>144337379
The person with a deviantart account full of pictures of little girls' feet from cartoons
>>
>>144337379
Yes
>>
>>144338053
Rumor has it that when making the Egypt episode where they gave Libby the new hair, they accidentally deleted the file for Libby's original hair. And instead of trying to remake it, they just stuck with the new design.
But take this with a grain of sodium chloride. As I've never seen a proper confirmed source for this, and I dunno if it's even accurate to how this kind of animation works.
It could just as easily been them deciding they preferred the new hair after the egypt episode and kept going with it of their own choice.
>>
>>144338134
This explanation is fucking stupid and definitely not true.
I feel the more likely explanation is that Libby's original hair was a pain in the ass for staging/posing, with her hair blocking half of her face. There are plenty of times that they managed to make it work but they probably felt it would be easier if they just redesigned her.
It's also probably because all the other characters got design retools following the movie, except her.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.