[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>publicly lies, embarrasses, and vilifies her own flesh and blood just to impress drunk strangers at a party despite how scared Mirabel was and already on edge since the house failed her
>never talks to her about it afterwards to make up for being a bitch and instead just gaslights everyone into ignoring the obvious problem
What was her problem? Do Latinxs really? In my culture blood is worth more than saving face in front of worthless drunks. You'd lose more rep from throwing your granddaughter under the bus than you'd stand to gain.
inb4 que es un gilf
>>
>>144340435
>Do Latinxs really
stopped reading there
>>
>>144340435
She's a narcissistic boomer, seems pretty in-character to me.
>>
>>144340460
fippybippy
>>
>>144340483
Even narcissistic boomers know how to gas themselves up. She could easily have "comforted" Mirabel's panic while still being narcissistic and ultimately blowing off the house thing like she so desperately wants. Play the heroic grandma who knows best and "helps" her vulnerable granddaughter instead of the aloof grandma who had a spat with her accusedly delusional drunk granddaughter. She can't even do narcissistic manipulation right.
>>
File: latinx gilf.jpg (84 KB, 296x489)
84 KB
84 KB JPG
>>144340435
>midwit thread
Alma did nothing wrong.
>>
File: IMG_3387.jpg (357 KB, 828x1154)
357 KB
357 KB JPG
>>144340435
>Encanto
Don’t get me started

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.