[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: It's a Wishful Life.png (522 KB, 1024x768)
522 KB
522 KB PNG
>If you're going to subvert cliches, don't make people long for those cliches
>>
>>144340972
>sure everyone is better off without you but at least your parents love you
>>
>>144340972
If Tootie was in this episode, the whole thing would've fallen apart.
>>
>>144340972
I thought this episode was fucking hysterical as a kid, you guys are just pussies.
>>
>>144341636
>are just pussies.
It probably would be a lot less hated if it had made any sense at least
>>
I found it funny how fucking exaggerated it was
>>
>>144341636
I didn't think it was funny but I understood the moral. Live for yourself.
>>
File: 1716267183601.jpg (320 KB, 1280x1280)
320 KB
320 KB JPG
>>144341543
no, they would've half-assed it and made it to where 'she'd be better off without him due to not having an unhealthy unrequited crush' or some bs, despite the fact that her love for him is the one that keeps her going forward if anything. it's the same asspull they gave for why she started crushing on Tommy in the Oh Brother ep, though it doesn't help how flanderized Timmy everybody got at this point.
>>
>Not written by Kevin Sullivan
impossible.
>>
>>144341543
>>144342042
Wasn't Vicky a better person in this universe? If anything, Tootie would be a whole lot less miserable.
>>
>>144342042
sweet
>>
File: 1699124958482824.jpg (47 KB, 555x563)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
I thought this episode ended with Jorgen revealing it was all bullshit to see if Timmy would give up.
>>
>>144344304
>Vicky also a better person
She was still torturing kids, just through other means as a dentist. Only difference is I guess they were trying to imply she enjoyed the dentist job more and Timmy was somehow the reason she was a babysitter? I don't think there was any implication that she was inherently any less violent, and still could've been tormenting Tootie at home.

See that would've been the most logical thing; they already established Tootie deals with Vicky's torment just as much if not more, so logically, no Timmy should mean:
>1. she doesn't have anyone else to empathize with
>2. She would be the focus of even more of Vicky's torment
>3. She wouldn't have Timmy around and her passionate love for him to keep her going.
But because by this point the writers began to embellish the hell out of the 'Timmy is an unlucky boy and the entire world hates him' concept to the point of the writers pulling things out of their ass that don't make sense otherwise, instead we have Vicky not being a babysitter anymore as if Timmy was the reason she was to begin with. If anything, I'd bet they'd pull some uber retarded move and have Chester be the object of Tootie's affection.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.