[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1719889812428.jpg (140 KB, 1024x1024)
140 KB
140 KB JPG
The twist is it happens while Deadpool is traveling the Multiverse in search of a Wolverine variant to help him. The one about to fight the Hulk is played by Henry Cavill, and before we actually get to see the fight, the Hulk picks up Deadpool and tosses him through a portal into another universe.

https://comicbookmovie.com/deadpool/deadpool-wolverine/deadpool-and-wolverine-rumored-to-feature-an-appearance-from-an-incredible-avenger---possible-spoilers-a211764
>>
Funny.
>>
>don't get to see the fight
gay
>>
>>144341172
Henry cavil?
I mean he's huge! Isn't wolverine supposed to be short?
>>
>>144341172
Thatd be lame, but i would expect it.

Any other?
>>
File: 1690240416668008.gif (3.75 MB, 569x320)
3.75 MB
3.75 MB GIF
lame. the appeal is in watching Logan try to fight the nerdy but still superior Professor Hulk
>>
Which Hulk, though?
>>
>>144341172
>another multifagverse movie
God I fucking hope this shit fails so they can put that shit to rest
>>
>>144342075
for you

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.