[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Previous Thread: >>144364907

>>144367528
Just realized I never responded to this.

He would get such an earful from his parents about being irresponsible. But I actually think Julie might figure it out pretty quickly that they were asexually reproduced, she's pretty smart as is.

But anyways, what do you all think of my idea for the Dragon Planet? I would imagine that in a few cases, the Highbreed and Dragon girls would replace a few appearances of Humongasaur and othwrs in a few of the episodes in order to weave them into the canon more. >>144376848

There's also some other plotlines we can salvage here and there like the Ultimatrix effecting Ben in human form (which was dropped super early on) and, upon further research, there are quite a lot of non-canon comics we can adjust and rewrite, some of them can probably easily be soft-canon and filler. Even the OG series has more comic material than I had realized so making them short stories can work instead of full narratives.

I also learned recently that a few of the games are actually canon/soft-canon and some are not, may be fun to look into.

But overall, I feel like we can now officially open up the floor for OG Series filler extending up to the following summer in the 11 year old Omniverse Summer trip where he loses Feedback.

Really I think we could do more than most AUs do an just pack the ass with supplementary material.

On a side note I'm getting Chaquetrix commissions done soon by the artist Patanu.
>>
>>144490470
The nipples of Upgrade looks very dangerous to be banned!
>>
>>144490654
Those aren't nipples, it's just shading. Don't. Turn it into something it's not. Lol
>>
>>144490470
I want to go back on the “most dangerous game show” episode, why not make new challenges rather than racing? Like going on a date or trying to earn Ben’s mom approval? Or better yet have them fight his forever night brother at full force with him not holding back against the competitors?
>>
>>144490946
Edit: *forever knight father
>>
>>
>>144490470
How about a callback episode: it’s Christmas and the Christmas curse is back with a vengeance for Tennyson ruining his plans for Santa. While the B plot would be his aliens wanting to kiss him under the mistletoe.
>>
>>144490654
>>144490830
It's areolas
>>
Consider the following:
>>
File: GQka2S0XAAALuJS.jpg (916 KB, 3000x3500)
916 KB
916 KB JPG
Came across this artist making stuff with I think just their OC with the Chaquetrix and getting twink aliens.
>>
>>144491143
Ben wouldn’t not survive the yautja style of combat or the yautja themselves. Even with his plumbers training.
>>
File: GOePFH3WgAIGow8.jpg (1.4 MB, 2500x3000)
1.4 MB
1.4 MB JPG
>>144491209
I like their Ghostfreak, at least.
>>
>>144490946
>>144490965
Well Carl wouldn't be in the Forever Knights anymore by that point in Omniverse post-Dragon Planet but also since after Dagon the Knights disbanded almost entirely. Not that he can't keep the armor and stuff, we literally never see him on Omniverse so it would be nice to see what he's up too.

The race was meant to be a new filler episode, not a replacement for Most Dangerous GameShow, and the point of MDG is supposed to narrow down the non-Watch love interests for Ben.

Of course people assume Ben fucks his aliens, Will Harangue practically screams it every night on his show about the World letting a giant pervert constantly save it from danger.

I think MDG should stay as is mostly with the addition of Girl Albedo into the plot to compete with Kai Green.

A proper followup episode or prior episodes where Ben's parents have to step in and put the kibosh on some of his girls being more clingy than others would be fine. I can see some filler were they're hanging around the house or helping "mom and dad" with things, shopping, gardening, exercise but they get a bit worried when Feedback returns and the pressure starts coming down on the rest of them to show how much they love Ben.

>>144491086
I'd think they're fighting over which 5 specifically gets to be the ones to kiss Ben under the mistletoe, he can't kiss all all of them or else he's use up his whole night. XD

I'm not exactly sure about the A-Plot you suggest, the episode ended pretty nicely for all parties involved. A follow-up on it wouldn't make sense. Now a different holiday, Easter, Valentines, Halloween. Those could work as a spiritual follow-up.

>>144491188
Considered. But I think >>144491246 is right.

>>144491209
Neat, this is pretty much how I see Albedo's boys acting.
>>144491674
Aw, poor cinnamon roll.

>>144491143
It's torpedo boob shading, they all have it, she's just made of a matte finish liquid metal substance.

~~Stop being a coomer.~~
>>
>>144491790
[s]Stop being a coomer.[/s]*
>>
>>144491790
Easter would probably be them in bunny outfits, Valentine’s Day would be a war zone, Halloween would be them in either vanilla or sexy outfits. New Years would be like the Christmas episode except wanting to kiss him at midnight.
>>
>>
>>144491790
Wait, I read this again. I mean the race within the canon episode like replacing that with new challenges and not based on the wacky races idea that we discussed.
>>
>>144490470
How this for a new filler episode: a beach competition. Basically Ben and the others decided to go to the beach. But Kevin decides to have ben be a judge at a sexy alien competition. After a few moments of Gwen and the girls beating him up, the girls decided to enter the competition to help ben. The prize could be anything like a trophy, a kiss from Ben, or even a date with him. There is also a female Revonnahgander who is rook’s family member who is a fan of Ben.
>>

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.