[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1720939147520701.png (718 KB, 2181x1389)
718 KB
718 KB PNG
Main character is a female teenage duck with vitiligo
>>
>>144500612
It's joever
>>
>>144500612
You can't fucking make this up
>>
>>144500612
What the Howard is this?
>crippling anxiety
>self esteem issues, possible physical flaw, freckle, mole, etc.
>Is ignored/shunned/ptsd/drama trauma.
>Will stand up for his friends- which are probably someone who said "excuse me" once, and a stuffed toy.
etc etc. This hits as many tropes as Owl House, and seems to be all the sacksack ones.
>>
>>144500612
Not only they made the duck black, they also gave her vitiligo. No. I refuse to believe this. It's too much.
>>
>>144500612
Is a Duck named Duckie like a human named Humanie
>>
>>144500612
im sorry frank, please give me spicy latinx goslyn
>>
>>144500890
All modern cartoonists, writers, and storyboard artists are all AO3 veterans and you cannot convince me otherwise because you'd have to lie to do so.
>>
>>144500612
Okay but how many cocky looks does it take for her to destroy a fragile ego?
>>
>>144501131
Makes sense, everything feels like a bad fanfiction now. Basedlennials are a menace to society
>>
>>144500612
>when she talks fast she digresses and editorializes off topic
I fucking despise this type of thing with every fiber of my being. Does anyone actually like this shit?
>>
>>144501131
>AO3 veterans
So smut writers who specialize in the most depraved kinks and fetishes
>>
What is wrong with people these days? Lmaoooooooooooooooooooo
>>
>>144500893
All the random spelling errors which are consistently capitalized vaguely reek of being suspicious. I'm leaning more towards disbelieving this
>>
>>144500612
and you highlight this because?
>>
>>144501640
>>144500612
This is confirmation that one leaker was telling the truth then, nice. Thanks for sharing OP, I feel good about being right lel
>>
>>144500612
why is seth rogan obsessed with the uggo tomboy high schooler type
>>
>>144500612
>Darkwing
Black Duck wow they took it literal.
>>
One Duckie, Two Duckie, Three Duckie, Four!
How many Duckies are in my store?
>>
>>144501583
In not sure they're spelling errors since they're consistent. Everywhere that's supposed to have a 'ti,' it's swapped out for a single capital B unless it's starting a weird, then it's a %. Double letters, regardless of which, are swapped out for a single capital B. The only thing out of place is the one g swapped out for s capital Q. It's not like the %/B thing where j can explain it away that the one % is because the 'ti' in question is at the start of a word or because it's an Italic 'ti.' It's at the end of a word and there are other words ending in G. The only other thing I can think of is that every other instance of G is preceded by N (ie words ending in 'ng'). The one that became a Q is preceded by an E.
Sorry if it's weird that I notice patterns easily.
>>
>>144500612
This is quite literal AI art (note the unnatural lines that wouldn't be drawn by anyone, inconsistencies around the eyes, top of hat, neck, etc) supposedly a few years before AI would be good enough for even that
If you believe this is a real leak you are unironically too retarded to be on this website
>>
>>144501906
looks like the disney interns are starting to wake up
>>
>>144500612
I thought it was supposed to take place in the universe of Ducktales 2017
>>
>>144501915
>bluh bluh blu muh intern
Just read this shit lmao
>Unfortunately, a recent aDack by a FERAL CREATURE in the swamps near her home has leQ a scar on her bill and is causing her to second-guess herself in stressful situaBons -
>1. Duckie 2. Duckie etc.
This isn't even half-assed enough to come off as ESL. OP (you) are a faggot and you need to try better then literal underage shit
>>
woke dei cartoons are just parodies of themselves
>>
>>144501906
doesn't look like AI art to me and I've generated a lot of AI art
>>
>>144500612
Yeah no this is clearly AI generated.
Don't you culture warriors have actual news to talk about for once? Why do this?
>>
File: get fucked op.png (150 KB, 1673x726)
150 KB
150 KB PNG
>>
>>144500901
A man named "Manny"?
>>
>>144500612
Gross
>>
>>144501997
people have put real photos into these “ai detectors” and it detects it as AI
they don’t work
>>
>>144500612
not a fan of girl power shit desu
>>
>>144500612
>vitiligo
What the fuck is with the sudden push in the past year or two to make vitiligo so visible and also seen as "beautiful"?
>>
>>144502505
I think white girls unironically think its neat looking but don't know how to enjoy that without saying its progressive or stunning or brave.
>>
>>144501583
it’s probably machine transcribed from bad handwriting that’s why it’s full of weird spelling errors
>>
Feels like a hoax, but if it's not, the vulnerable/fighting heartache portion is the worst part. The few times DW felt that way in the original series he'd get quieter and more passive before hardening up and getting shit done (arrested in the pilot, giving up in Duck Blind and Days of Blunder, bartering in Steerminator, etc), which felt appropriate. This just seems like they're afraid to give a female version a similar character flaw.

>>144502505
The cynical part of me wants to say it's because it's the black version of freckles on a redhead.
>>
>>144500612
Based
>>
>>144502466
Manfred
>>
>>144500612
Why did tumblr get attached to vitiligo in particular? Why not shit like psoriasis or dermatitis if you're wanna be so accepting of skin diseases?
>>
OP likes to suck cock btw
>>
>>144501951
See >>144501876
>>
>>144503346
>psoriasis or dermatitis
Those are serious medical conditions. The worst thing vitiligo can cause is a tendency to be more prone to sunburn in the affected areas. That's it. It's barely anything more than just a cosmetic difference.
>>
>>144500612
Why is the spelling so bad? Was live transcription software used to write this?
>%ny
>wiDed
>aDack
>leQ
>formaBve
I can't even say this is AI-generated, because AI wouldn't make these mistakes.
>>
>>144500612
Why is vitiligo, of all things, one of the go to diversity checkmark boxes?
>>
>>144501938
That's a different Darkwing Duck Reboot.
>>
>>144504740
See >>144501876
>>
*hides under the earth's crust from cringe*
>>
>>144500612
So is this new Drake or new Gosalyn?
>>
>>144505319
Neither. As it's the main character, it looks like it's a new character becoming Darkwing. Drake or Gos would likely get a pilot ep cameo.
Everything about this is an embarrassment.
>>
OP is legitmately a terrible person for trying to continue this larp and lying about it just for /pol/ bait
>>
>>144500612
What's sBgma?
>>
File: 1719878061839330.jpg (141 KB, 1024x768)
141 KB
141 KB JPG
>>144500890
>What the Howard is this
It's fake, is what it is. ESL tier English and spelling errors/weird capitalization for no reason is a dead giveaway.

OP is a didneyshill damagecontrolling the recent 1 TB leak by trying to make it seem like it's a huge load of cringe and nothing, so nobody bothers actually looking through it. You can expect many more threads like this one, astroturfing about how it contains nothing but fujopandering garbage or is a giant nothingburger. Shills will do anything to make a topic seem uninteresting.

pic unrelated, but posts with pics get read more often
>>
>>144501662
>an image editor totally fucked up the formating and made random spelling and capitalization errors guise
shitbait/10
OP (ie: you) confirmed for shitposting gisnep shill.
>>
>>144500612
?!?!?

I’m guessing this is fake troll b8???? I admit this makes me really fucking angry, what the fuck is this shit and what the fuck does this have to do with Darkwing Duck?!?!

If they actually wanted to make Darkwing Duck with a POC girl character, what the everliving fuck wouldn’t they just use FUCKING GOSALYN!?!? She wants to be a superhero in the OG series and even has her own superhero personas (and it would take two fucking lines to explain her deciding to take up her Dad’s superhero name instead), she already always WAS a feminist strong female character, she’s adopted and can be Latina Black Asian Arab or whatever the fuck you want (not to mention they are fucking DUCKS and have no race anyway!!).

You win I guess for the successful troll OP because this makes my fucking blood boil so goddamn hard. The idea of them nuking Gosalyn in favor of an incredibly shitty self-insert OC of one of the fucking nepo baby writer or executive is some awful bullshit.
>>
>>144506621
>>144506540
Damn yeah you guys are right, I got got good here>>144506734 despite knowing even while posting that this is a fucking obvious troll/b8.

I’m so primed to believe the worst about these shitty reboots that I could believe the worst about this, that the people making the Darkwing Duck reboot not only have never seen or heard of the show before, but start making it having no goddamn idea that Gosalyn exists. I feel like that’s about where we’re at with reboots and revivals where writers actually mention purposely avoiding learning anything at all about franchises or shows to keep their vision “fresh” and “pure.”
>>
>>144501997
>retard believes "AI detectors" aren't a scam
>>
>>144506540
>>144506485
See >>144501876

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.