[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

RAGE OF THE RED HULK!
Explorer ROSS ROMERO'S team ends up mining EGO THE LIVING PLANET! What makes Ross transform into an ALL-NEW RED HULK whose cosmic strength and hyperspace jumps are fueled by the power primordial? And is the new Red Hulk's power enough to defeat TERRAX, THE PLANET HUNTER?
>>
bump if ya readin
>>
fini
don't buy orlando's trash
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>144545126
I am reading so bump
But I'm not happy about it
>>
Is there some sort of overarching storyline aside from the Dracula shit?

Just seems like a bunch of random Cosmic shit
>>
>RELEASES JUL 24TH, 2024
Annihilation 2099 #4
Annihilation 2099 #4 Ken Lashley 2099 Frame Variant
Annihilation 2099 #4 1:25 Pete Woods First Appearance Variant
A FAUSTIAN PACT TO SHAKE THE STARS! His life cut short, MEPHISTO offers JONAH MARLO a deal — more time among the living in return for his soul. Now he collects souls for his master… as the SILVER SURFER of 2099! But he can do the devil's bidding no longer! It's Mephisto vs the Silver Surfer with a galaxy of souls on the line!

>RELEASES JUL 31ST, 2024
Annihilation 2099 #5
Annihilation 2099 #5 Ken Lashley 2099 Frame Variant
Annihilation 2099 #5 1:25 Pete Woods First Appearance Variant
FIRST CONTACT WITH THE IMPALER! After a derelict spacecraft crashes on an alien world, the wreck reveals a deadly discovery — DRACULA! But this is a planet terrified of the daylight, which Dracula couldn't love more. Soon, he's their hero. When a DARKHAWK attacks from the stars, Dracula fights back! But does he want to save the planet or make it the first world in his new empire?
>>
Steve Orlando is fucking retarded, I don't understand how he keeps getting more comics
>>
>>144545246
>>144545288
Terrax did nothing wrong. Ego the Living Planet is a known galactic menace, killing him avenges countless lives and pre-emptively protects countless more. Yet we're expected to root for Red Hulk 2099 here?
>>
>>144546302
That seems to be the point. They realized that the cosmic side of 2099 was pretty unexplored so they decided to introduce a bunch of cosmic 2099 characters in mostly standalone stories.
>>
The fact that so many liked Annihilation is a bitter reminder that most people don't give a shit about good writing and art.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.