[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: R.jpg (318 KB, 1500x1000)
318 KB
318 KB JPG
POV: you are an autistic showrunner and you are about to be publicly castigated for ruining an entire network with your "hateful fart cartoon"
>>
>>144550536
That looks like a private space to me.
What cartoon?
>>
>>144550536
>BRAAAAAAAAAAAAP
>>
>>144550536
sexo con the big lip asian
>>
>phew, they still dont know about the discord kittens
>>
>>144550536
But...you were the people that aproved of the show. I literally can't have bathroom breaks without you guys breatyhing over my neck. Every frame that is submitted is subject to review, notes and reworks.

If the show is bad then that makes you just as much to blame because the show LITERALLY wouldn't exist to begin with without you guys.
>>
>>144550536
Hello everyone.
I have a gun, and I am also a person of color.
>>
>>144550536
so THIS is where the white women at!
>>
>>144550536
i have been in many meetings now, and they are never just with pen and papers anymore.
Hell, I don't even know if people bring pens at all. People make notes on Google Docs or some equivalent.
>>
>Wow, I've never been on this end of things before. How much ESG money is left, btw? You can tell me.
>>
>>144550536
the hateful fart cartoon was pretty good though
>>
>Uhm, yes, where are the nachos?
>>
>>144552143
Technically viewers voted for Billy and Mandy to become the next show but the short was approved. It was definitely the most strange of the cartoon cartoons which I guess pissed off the new people

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.