[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I think Peter should have mechanical spider legs in his normal toolkit moving forward. He used them in Civil War, Otto had them when possessing his body, and I think its totally doable within Peter's skillset/budget. It's visually cool to see, thematic, and might be great for action pages.
>>
>>144550901
Do you really think he should be pulling threads on this?
Because he can litterally out tech ironman
>>
>>144550948
Look this isn't about power level autism, I don't want Iron Man 2.0, I just think this is entirely doable for Peter and that's where it should end. Web grenades too are fine. Mechanical spider legs aren't even that amazing in this universe
>>
>>144550901
Peter having mechanical web shooter and a spider utility belt with spidey trackers barely make sense when he's living paycheck to paycheck. Robotic arms that he doesn't need cuz he's one of the most OP street level crimefighters and are going to get ripped off every time he gets his ass beat is kind of dumb considering how often he's a Jobber.
The only way it make sense is if he's working as a scientist for Horizon Labs or Reed Richards like the Big Time suit or the unstable molecule suit.
I agree that they aesthetically they look cool as hell but the novelty would ware off. It's better to bring it back every now and then like the Black Suit.

Or just give him a symbiote with tentacle arms like Lasher.
>>
>>144551959
>Peter having mechanical web shooter and a spider utility belt with spidey trackers barely make sense when he's living paycheck to paycheck.
God you people are no fun
>>
vampire jubilee
>>
>>144550901
No. All he needs is to use tech like his Spider-Man 1 counterpart from Insomniac. That's it. No mechanical legs, no Miles Morales. Just plain old Peter Parker and his arsenal of multiple webs.
>>
-Kid Jon
-Superior Octopus
-Dark Trinity
-Gamma Flight
-Rainbow Corps
-Karoka
>>
File: spider meh.jpg (27 KB, 253x358)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
>>144550901
I hate everything about this and I hate you. There's a reason the original costume survived largely intact since the 60s.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.