[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

The adult flintstones reboot has been cancelled
https://tvline.com/news/bedrock-cancelled-fox-adult-flintstones-sequel-elizabeth-banks-1235283443/
>>
>>144552457
Isn't this like the third tried and failed adult Flintstones reboot? Why do they keep trying, who above 65 cares about the Flintstones?
>>
>>144552474
bro it if wasn't for the Flintstone animation his would be so different, no nickelodeon, you may have the fox animation stuff and more importantly Cartoon network would not exist... you need it to keep The Flinstones alive or history will be lost.
>>
its yaba-daba-doover
>>
>>144552566
Just because it was influential doesn't mean there needs to be an attempt at a reboot every other year you fag. Let shit die and be remembered for being good, not be remembered for refusing to die and getting exponentially worse each time it comes back.
>>
>>144552592
so basic family guy and spongebob
>>
File: file.png (1.16 MB, 590x896)
1.16 MB
1.16 MB PNG
>>144552457
We already had an adult Flintstones piece of media and it was quite good. Unless some studio decides to adapt this 1:1 and put a little bit of money into the animation (I'm not asking for a lot, even just Venture Brothers movement tier would be enough), then I'm not interested.
>>
Flintstones has no place in today's landscape. Why had enough of shitty adult cartoons that took its format and run it into the ground for so long. Just like its premise, the show is a relic of the past.
>>
>>144552457
Good, fuck reboots. Come up with your own shit.
>>
>>144552474
I like the Flintstones, the early seasons are still funny. I don't get why it's an age thing, reruns were on CN until the 2000's.
>>
>>144552674
anon its a modern stone age family. just give them smart rocks and flat rock tvs and you are good
>>
>>144552856
they already did that in the WWE movie they can't just do that again
>>
>>144552871
why not
>>
>>144552457
thank you. it sounded insufferable even for a reboot.
>>
>>144552457
Just let these old-ass cartoon die already.

I'll never understand the USA's attachment to dated media that were only good for their time and standards.

It's literally the same as USA's attachment to lead chemicals and corn syrup.
>>
>>144552668
Same, unless we get this as a 12 part miniseries I don't care
>>
>>144552457
Zaslav the Destroyer
>>
>>144552856
Literally tablets
>>
>>144552788
People who are aging poorly typically claim only old people like something that they don't like, that's why
>>
>>144552457
Tax write off?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.