[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

With the few hintings we have regarding the last four eps, how badly do (you) think they're going to fuck up the status quo by the finale?
>>
>>144616229
The biggest way to mess up the status quo while sill being something possible within the realms of the show would probably be to have one of the main kids move I think. Maybe even two of them.
>>
>>144616519
Shit I think you're onto something there, would be poetic given the movie's whole setup.
>>
>>144616762
That would be my bet. Maybe even not have it be the last episode be them moving but have that be the episode before the last. With the last episode being whoever is left realizing how different the creek is. Not bad exactly, but different. Now finding new groups to join in with and maybe with other kids aging out of the creek or finding new interests leading them to join new groups. A sort of time moves on and change comes but that there's still something to look forward to regardless kind of feel. And as to not leave the kids who moved out leave on a note of them missing out, they can find their own sort of creek as well. Maybe a mountain or something where kids in the towns they they moved to hang out. Could be cool to think about what new groups some of the kids would join or which groups would merge together.
>>
>>144616885
Honestly I like that approach, makes it seem almost like the last episode is an epilogue that leaves itself open-ended for this new creek dynamic. Love that mountain stuff too, kinda builds on the message in Key of the Creek, that you're still a part of the community no matter where you are.
>>
I genuinely don't understand how we haven't reached the point yet where a show regarding a massive creek hasnt entered the predictable final storyline of someone buying the entire creek for developmental purposes

They joked about it in the "aged up" EP where Wildernessa is tied to a tree doing activism work but I'm shocked it hasn't happened sooner

For me, this would be a great conclusion to Eliza's arc where they can introduce her family and Eliza has now gotten to the point where she not only hates Craig but everyone who is not within her income bracket at the creek

To show how serious she is about her hatred towards them she should tell the development company to destroy her tree first which results in George and Jane defacing from the group because it's become clear that Eliza truly doesn't value anything. That tree to her was just a tree just like everything else is in the creek...expendable.
>>
>>144617652
While I don't really think Eliza is the most fitting role for this since even she has her place in the creek she enjoys having, I do agree that in a way the creek itself being in danger did feel like a very obvious story line. But I do also think it's a bit much for the kids to deal with you know? I just don't see them all being able to do anything if there were plans for the creek to be torn down and repaved for something. Craig's grandmother I guess could since she's sort of in town legal stuff but as I remember it she's in a different town so I don't think she'd be connected to it. The problems the kids face can be big for them but in the end they're still kids so it has to be scaled to their means and ability. Unless they just say screw it and go full Captain Planet and the creek kids all come together to manifest a physical form of the creek for some big battle with a monster who just wants to pollute and destroy. Which would be a hell of a finale, but also really damn out there.
>>
>>144617742

What they should do is have it be revealed that Eliza's father is a very powerful politician and it goes into how the kids are way out of their depth to tackle something like this on their own. The parents of the creek realize how much the creek means to everyone and how future generations should have the same luxury that Eliza takes for granted because it's "just some stupid piece of wasted real estate"

Basically it's a team up Ep where they turn the Creek into the symbol of their community. Like a larger portion of the Heart of the Forest. They get a petition to make the Creek into an endangered nature reserve

Nice 1 hr plot. End the series right there
>>
>>144617581
Yeah that's why I like it too. I don't see this as the kind of show that can just end end. It's something that ends with the knowledge that these characters are going to go on and learn and grow beyond where we know them. Admittedly, I still believe that they'll revisit the series one day so this opens it up to a return one day as well but that's besides the point. Above all I want the ending to feel right for this show and I hope they stick the landing.
>>
>>144618381
Pretty much, it's a bit like Seinfeld that way I guess, there's rough continuity but we're just seeing their daily escapades unfold, we know that they're still getting up to stuff. You're a lot more hopeful than me on that front, luckily I'll have StuGo to fill the void only a couple of weeks after the finale kek. Really hope so too though, I know they got the entire crew on board to pitch in so I have a feeling it'll stick.
>>
>>144618754
>StuGo
And here I thought I was the only one interested in that show. Though admittedly, I'm mostly in it because I find Merian sort of ugly cute in a way that weirdly appeals to me. Yeah I do admit the show coming back is a real long shot. Even if Craig got renewed today, we wouldn't hear about or see anything from it probably for another year or two since this stuff takes a while. I just try to stay positive when I can.
>>
>>144619000
Quite a few acquaintances seem interested too thankfully, and kek yeah she seemed to draw a few people in, think her having Heka's VA was a big draw. Yeah pretty much, plus a lot of the heavy hitters for the show have already signed on for other projects. Then again some of those are still WB-adjacent so they could probably move them around if necessary. Fingers crossed for some form of second life though.
>>
File: Tumblr_l_2377460269955933.png (663 KB, 2048x1380)
663 KB
663 KB PNG
>>144619305
Didn't ask and don't care
>>
>>144619295
>Quite a few acquaintances seem interested too
Really? Well that's a pleasant surprise. It was starting to feel like a show that no one was interested in. Crews being disbanded is a pretty hard to deny sign of things being wrapped up. Though Warner Brothers is a big company so if they stay in studio I guess anything is possible. Actually damn I forgot, Craig already got a spin off didn't it? Jessica's one. It shows that there was interest in continuing the show in some way. I mean, it presumably got hit as part of the deconstruction of the Cartoonito block so I guess it wasn't entirely it's fault. Though that does sort of make me a weird mix of uneasy and hopeful.
>>
File: Truth or Dare.png (1.23 MB, 1366x768)
1.23 MB
1.23 MB PNG
Remember /co/ you're not welcome to the Slumber Party because you're not on the Guest List

You will never be a real tea timer
>>
>>144619449
And you'll never grow back your real hair ya pompous skank.
>>
>>144619606

I cant believe back to back it was revealed that it actually was a wig and its never brought up as a plot point in the Ep when they played Truth or Dare
>>
>>144619621
By the look of it we'll probably never see exactly what her hair style is like under that wig. We got a glimpse and can probably guess it's pretty short at least. Wouldn't be surprised if she's actually wearing colored contacts too.
>>
File: F8Q0mNCaMAASrv3.jpg (377 KB, 2048x1325)
377 KB
377 KB JPG
>>144619434
Yeah it's a niche community but still it's something, plus some others that are on the fence ar at least open to it, actually got a few people into this show recently kek. Pretty much, plus there's a lot of cross-pollination, could definitely see some of the F&C crew coming over to CotC if it got renewed out of the blue. And yeah this past year and a half have been super turbulent, directions shifting in big and unpredictable ways. And it really is odd since they still announced a toddler AT show, think it's tied to "legacy" stuff while Craig's just too contemporary to get that same treatment. Suppose it makes that one episode of Barry trying to relate to them with older CN titles that much more ironic.
>>
>>144619947

Eliza with non pink hair is just wrong. Pink is her brand.
>>
>>144616885
Didn’t they do a fast forward episode? It’s been a while since I watched the show, if they didn’t show her then it should probably be Kitt since she is basically a central/pivotal figure in the Creek.
>>
>>144619965

That Ep was only 11 minutes and given how massive the cast is you could realistically move away almost any character from this show
>>
I wish Eliza's episode didn't break the parent reveal trend the previous ones set, it really should have been an 1 hour special with Eliza flexing her skills against the other guests in sleepover games with her being de-wigged towards the end.
>>
>>144620106
Half hour I mean
>>
>>144620106

I feel like what happened was if every EP was hard capped at 11 minutes they needed to write an excuse as to how Craig and company escaped the basement and the solution was to begin a brand new story arc that was likely gonna be continued slowly as the series (or at least the season) continued where there would be a falling out among the tea timers

Eliza's line towards George about how she "prefers Jane" felt too randomly specific and given how George did not follow up on Eliza's order to "watch them" leads me to believe they were gonna eventually redeem George

George looks like he was becoming bored of the Tea Timers because Craig is now so popular and so well known among the creek that him not being a Tea Timer just makes the Tea Timers look lame. Like George learning how to "enjoy things the Craig way" at Eliza's horror and disgust just feels like a long term plan that had in mind.
>>
>>144619950
Well yes, but it's a brand she carefully cultivated. An image she built and takes care to maintain even if it's fake. Just like when she first showed up and appeared nice and inviting only for it to turn out the Tea Timers actually spend their time planning out ways to manipulate kids into fighting for their amusement. Being fake or having an unexpected surprise to her is her thing.
>>
>>144620332

The fact that Eliza has not only paintings of herself but busts as well was my favorite stupid detail revealed about her. She's amazingly vain. She reminds me of Odalia.
>>
File: Welcoming to Elizas.png (2.18 MB, 1920x1080)
2.18 MB
2.18 MB PNG
>>144620355
It is a fun visual of how obsessed with herself and her image she is.
>>
>>144619449
That's ok. I kind of wanted to be a ninja kid more anyway.
>>
>>144620355
>>144620649
She kinda reminds me of Donald Trump.
>>
>>144620821
Would you hook Yustace up with more capeshit behind the others' backs?
>>
>>144620649
Very big Morbucks vibes, they'd get along swimmingly
>>
>>144620106
I kinda like it honestly, makes it apparent that absent parents can lead to some extremely toxic traits coming out in the kids, like Jason but much less sympathetic.
>>
>>144622437
Makes sense.
>>
>>144621493
I'd probably prefer to get her onto something else, but if she really wants her monthly Justice Bro then I don't think I'd have the heart to tell her no.
>>
>>144619949
rape
>>
>>144623568
Based, sign of a true /co/ bro right there. I'm sure she'd be open to graphic novels too, can potentially be the best of both worlds.
>>
>>144622437

There might be truth to that but Eliza is also the kind of person who would act like this even with her family present. It reminds me of Gem Stone from Sabrina the Teenage Witch where her personality is so awful they love her because they're morally obligated to not because it makes her a better person
>>
File: 1549708634768.jpg (519 KB, 1080x1080)
519 KB
519 KB JPG
>>144622437
Eh I would rather see the parents and being denied another hot mom pissed me off. What would be ideal is the parents are coached by Eliza to be fancy, elegant and snobby while they're just another run of the mill mom and dad which would be revealed when they wake up next day makeup-up off in the kitchen, with Eliza wig off also. This could have been a great redemption-ish episode for her but we got her doing nothing but facetime on crappy sleepover games.
>>
>>144624329

The only 2 people who're on the table for redemption are George and Jane. Jane because she actually does value George as a friend despite Eliza being openly honest with her shameless favortism and George because now he realizes all the free labor he gives Eliza means nothing when Jane does nothing all day and Eliza still prefers her company over George's.

Eliza is just a terrible person. Its not something regarding Eliza not being hugged enough as a child. She's just a Silver Spoon control freak. Overtime her attitude problems would have only gotten worse because Eliza doesnt seem aware her "friends" are beginning to tire of her. Like this is no longer a friendship this is work.
>>
File: Tabi cucked.jpg (78 KB, 894x917)
78 KB
78 KB JPG
>>
>>144624643
Punished Tabs, a goth girl denied her punk gf.
>>
>>144624444
Had the series gone on he would have parted ways like the thing with the Elders, poor Mark.
>>
>>144624939
Do you have the full?
>>
>>144624444
I thought Jane liked Eliza and was sort of whatever on George? Or at least that's how it seemed early on. Maybe it changed later. She was seemingly genuinely concerned for Eliza when that stink bomb went off and seemed to think of George as an afterthought.
>>
File: SoYoungAndHappy.jpg (296 KB, 1317x1080)
296 KB
296 KB JPG
>>
>>144616229
I really hope they don't change anything too much. I don't want another shitty ending like almost every cartoon.
I'd like if there was no finale, just a last regular episode. I fucking hate goodbyes
>>
>>144624643
What's with us and cucking lesbians in this show
>>
>>144626419
I don't know. I get the witches sometimes, but not really the Kesley and stacks stuff. It may be just a vocal minority
>>
>>144623590
Jessica isn't that bad.
>>
>>144626886
I want to do this to Jessica because she diverted time, energy, workforce and resources from cotc to make her show even if it was a different studio who animated everything
>>
>>144625095
At least he's enjoying the company of a cute and funny magical girl now. Unless they decide to mend things last minute and there goes my headcanon.
>>
>>144627608
You know anon, I get you. While I learned to sort of tolerate her, knowing what she did in a meta sense to the franchise as a whole does make one sour on her a bit.
>>
>>
>>144628783
Sweet mud gremlin.
>>
File: Tumblr_l_1603089279687530.jpg (380 KB, 1000x1333)
380 KB
380 KB JPG
>>144628783
Is she the cutest creeksona?
>>
>>144624045
Good point, the type are absent even when they're actually around and probably think throwing money at the issue will make it work out. And kek sounds very dated yet topical at the same time.
>>
>>144617826
>>144617742
>>144617652
this sounds like a conversation with that one wonderbread tree cutting dude
>>
>>144629570
It's most likely him, he's popped in a few times recently.
>>
>>144619949
gosh this doodles of jessica are so cute!!
>>
>>144629570
Yes that's him. Well, probably him at least. Two of those posts. One of them is me. I just happen to like Eliza, though clearly not the same way he does, and was curious as to how he came to the conclusion Eliza would ever do what he wants her to do.
>>
File: F8Q0mNDaMAA4NVt.jpg (324 KB, 2048x1408)
324 KB
324 KB JPG
>>144629689
For sure! Do wish they'd visually distinguished their shows more like in some of these.
>>
>>144629689
art like this always looks better than the final product.
>>
>>144626745
If I remember correctly the Kelsey stuff was created as a response to the witches, and the natural consequences of cucking someone.
Getting revenge on cheaters, child who is not embraced by the village will burn it down to feel warm, that kind of stuff
>>
File: Spoiler Image (165 KB, 1024x1536)
165 KB
165 KB JPG
>>
>>144626886
She is I despise her, she's that annoying lil sis with no real redeeming qualities to me.
>>144627608
Also yeah this, she really just wasted time. If not for her maybe cotc could have had another movie or better conclusion but not like cotc was some goat anyway.
>>
>>144626745
It all started with kelsey hate on her coming out I believe.
>>144630270
Actually witch thing was after the kelsey cuck stuff then the QB kelsey thing is super new.
>>
>>144626886
>>144627608
>>144628078
Hey, they didn’t know they’d be struck down.
>>
>>144630908
Then they flew too close to the sun
>>
>>144630945
No, it was like being shot down by a missile without warning.
>>
>>144630908
True. Not her or the crews fault really. They were given the chance to do a spinoff and if it happened to require they did a Cartoonito show then I can't blame them for going for it. That it turned out the way it didn't no one could have expected.
>>
>>144630096
Unfortunately this, there's so much soul in these, could've honestly been its own standalone property at this point.
>>
I like Jessica because I saw a trailer for cotc that had her sitting on a rock and saying "this rock hurts my butt". That was the first exposure I had to this show
>>
>>144632607
Unusual introduction to the series but hey, whatever works.
>>
>>144628824
Yes, I think so. And by a good margin as well.
>>
File: FSqje_2VIAAh8vT.jpg (242 KB, 1000x1333)
242 KB
242 KB JPG
>>144633782
ENTER
>>
>>144633830
Damn, ok you make a very strong argument there. The mess of sticky notes and the papers she is standing on is great.
>>
>>144630096
>>144631871
That’s just the nature of adapting to animation.
>>
File: F6fo5wSbQAECGcN.jpg (569 KB, 2048x1156)
569 KB
569 KB JPG
>>144634061
Not even, they clearly have the talent to toggle styles rather frequently in the show. It's likely they did it for brand recognition, which just sucks.
>>
>>144626327
I wouldn't mind that I think. A "and the adventure continues" kind of ending would be nice. Too often shows default to the big goodbye ending since it's an easy way to tug at the heart strings, even if it doesn't always make sense in practice or in canon.
>>
>>144633911
Yeah it's always fun when they include little quirks the crew picked up on.
>>
>>144630996
Yeah this shit hit the entire animation department hard. Wild to think this was the last CN show to be workshopped in the original building.
>>
File: Turner sipping juice.png (2.02 MB, 1920x1080)
2.02 MB
2.02 MB PNG
>>
>>144636190
I want her to bully me
>>
>>144616229
I started watching this show the other day and this shit is really way better than I expected. I’m only on season 1 and I’ve heard it gets better than even this
>>
>>144616229
It will be revealed that Kenneth was a transmale and will reconcile with Mark and they will start dating. The other elders will slowly come around.
>>
>>144636646
>Mark gets with a black queen after all
My only complaint is it ain't with Sparkle.
>>
File: PredCunny.webm (317 KB, 596x852)
317 KB
317 KB WEBM
>>144628783
Precious little shit
>>
>>144637222
What are they gonna do to him???

Also prefer the cute headcanon she's his lil sister, also how much cotc loli/creeksona x david porn do you think will drop from alt accounts once the series is really over?
>>
>>144637274
>>144637222
Hey that do look like his little sister. Their parents probably told David to look after her while they're at the creek
>>
>>144633782
Are you saying >>144628824 is the cutest, or are you saying >>144628783
this one is?
>>
>>144637968
The mud gremlin is the cutest was what I was saying.
>>
>>144636621
Yeah the show really impressed when I finally got around to sitting down and giving it a proper go. Glad you are enjoying the show so far anon.
>>
>>144636190
I want to "unleash my beast" at her.
>>
>>144637274
>loli/creeksona x david porn
KEK honestly I could see it, would be funny if all her fujoposting was just a smokescreen for ulterior motives like that. She would have my unwavering respect if we see an uptick in suspiciously good pics.
>>
>>144639068
Lol same, really I meant all of them though. Imagine that story about the lil people taking down the giant but instead it's all the loli and shota-ifed crew taking down and raping poor david. They won't leave a single spot unviolated
>>144637445
I mean what they don't know won't hurt them, also I see david being a great older brother. Albeit i see him letting his younger sibling get away with a lot of bs
>>
File: ASH_profile.png (25 KB, 642x797)
25 KB
25 KB PNG
>>
>>144639686
Given it was a dream sequence, any take we give would pale in comparison to what they had in mind. Poor twinkish neet
>>
>>144634593
It'd be cool if they pulled off an adventure time ending properly. Minus the flash forward to the future.
>>
>>144639689
Contained, but for how long?
>>
>>
>>144640977
September I think
>>
>>144639823
Raped until their is nothing left
>>
>>144634272
She reminds me of Sally from peanuts. Or the idea of Sally anyway
>>
>>144638716
Not in? Either way you may think you're in command but then her hat flips around and she shows how much of a terror she can be
>>
>the main character is black
>there is an episode where a white boy becomes mouthless
They don't have to fuck it up per se. They can keep doing what they've been doing and they will fuck it up without even trying
>>
>>144643228
Well yes in, of course but I desperately want to flash her just to see how she'd react.
>>
File: Ashley on the trail cam.png (467 KB, 1600x1600)
467 KB
467 KB PNG
>>
>>144643431
>>
>>144643431
>feral and nocturnal to the point even Roger skitters back to his bridge before she gets really active
>>
>>144643431
The mud kids get scary at night while they're out hunting.
>>
>>144617652
I get what you're saying but I can't reconcile the extremes on this. Is this supposed to be an event? A double episode at least or a season arc? Obviously the latter option has sailed but the former probably still isn't enough for anything other than a bunch of panicking that's ultimately solved by the greatest of all evils: an HOA.

Even beyond just reacting to it I can't really see a way to seriously have the kids involved in the plot. Is Daddy really just buying up the creek because Eliza told him to and changing her mind is going to get it all to stop? A big team of construction workers isn't going to kill a bunch of kids by bulldozing bushes they're in or trees they're tied to. But it's not like construction workers are famous for working weekends or outside of school hours.

I admit the idea has potential but I can't see a kayfabe compatible plan that would include actual activism for the creek kids to have that doesn't ramp up to rugrats levels of nonsense.
>>
>>144643431
OH GOD MUD PEOPLE!!!!!!!
>>
>>144617652
You sound like eliza anon. If it is you, did you give your thoughts on the eliza sleepover episode? A few threads ago we were joking about how bad it was, how it killed discussion and how it made even eliza anon leave.
>>
>>144643928
Good

>>144644165
The food chain

>>144644553
They are a menace when their one of them but a fierce force when in a pack.

>>144645148
RUN!
>>
>>144645577
The loathsome mud-eater
>>
>>144627608
I could survive that
>>
The mud kids must have some very fucking smooth skin if they rub that all over themselves
>>
>>144645577
>>144643431
pics remind me of a creepy kid in the maze, but I don't remember if it was mud or something else
>>
>>144643431
This would be a fucking awesome episode man. Maybe she'd be voiced by Ashley Tahilan too
>>
File: p15321862_e_h8_aa.jpg (86 KB, 1100x618)
86 KB
86 KB JPG
>>144643375
>>
>>144648803
Would be cool. A what wild things go on at night in the creek kind of thing with some found footage and security camera sights.
>>
>>144637222
He'll never be the same after what they do to him.
>>
>>144641624
She saw penice
>>
>>144630588
I mean yeah he's related to everyone kek
>>
File: Paloma dancing.webm (97 KB, 332x382)
97 KB
97 KB WEBM
Paloma has some moves.
>>
LIVE FROM THE CREEK!
>>
>>144650368
She's such a little goober, even when she was trying to act like a supervillain. Not to mention that laugh
>>
>>144649129
Her little cheek markings add so much extra character, wish she'd shown up more somehow
>>
>>144625904
Truly majestic, so glad we were able to see them when they were just fillies.
>>
>>
>>144652527
She shows up a bit here and there, well at least once or twice, but she definitely should have been a recurring or at least once a season character. That's way too cute a design to not use more often.
>>
>>144654226
Wow, sounds like every character in the show besides the main three
>>
>>144650368
Shes so fucking cute >:(
>>
VWWWV
>>
Craig of the Sneed
>>
>>144654838
True. Though I feel this show is better than most at using its background and one off characters, it's not perfect. A fault of having so many entertaining and likeable ones I guess. Probably something that stems from the show being Craig Of The Creek instead of like a general Kids Of The Creek or some equivalent.
>>
>>144647442
The smoothest and slipperiest around.
>>
>>144656851
Their cheeks sound super pinchable too
>>
File: Kelsey and JP.jpg (311 KB, 1883x1080)
311 KB
311 KB JPG
>>
>>144650368
I wanna ask her to marry me to see what she does
>>
>>144656306
That's pretty cool. Crew art that gets to show off and have backgrounders join in on stuff.
>>
bump
>>
>>
>>144659226
Idk of any other members of the crew did anything the way ash does unfortunately
>>
>>144650368
Her dancing fucking sucks
>>
>>144661336
Damn anon. What did she do to you? She's doing the best she can.
>>
File: Mud Gremlin dancing.webm (64 KB, 208x258)
64 KB
64 KB WEBM
>>
>>144660476
It's cute how the artist always keeps some form of color coordination between them.
>>
>>144662320
I think that's concept art
>>
>>144663133
Oh I know kek, should've specified I meant crew artist.
>>
>>144656670
It’s kind of like the opposite problem with ‘The Loud House’.
>>
>>144645048

If you rewatch a lot of the earlier seasons, its abundantly clear that Eliza feels absolute disgust whenever she enters the creeks. When she was a member of the council, she'd never sully her dress sitting down in the dirt which also leads me to believe she doesnt wash the pillows she uses meaning she likely throws them away or burns them like she threatened to burn her couch all because someone farted on it.

She has a tree but she has to cover it in a bunch of frilly lights. Eliza is the furthest thing of an avid reader of Ted Kaczynski's The Industrial Revolution and its consequences

Now, Wildernessa on the other hand is an avid reader of the book and likely has an autographed copy.
>>
>>144645360

It was too short. I get what they were going with but it felt like this Ep existed to lead into events that would eventually come later. Like this was the start of the other tea timers siding with Craig because Craig is actually fun and interesting despite not being rich like them. I feel like Eliza secretly wants Craig to join but not because she actually wants him to be an official member of the group. In Eliza's mind, this is a compromise, Craig doesnt need the Tea Timers but the Tea Timers want him. George and Jane feel like they can offer a lot to Craig but Craig isnt interested and to Eliza it makes the Tea Timers look bad because the only reason the creek even still tolerates them is occasionally it does benefit the creek and this sleepover proves it

See what needs to happen is that Craig, entirely unintentionally needs to start a divide among the Tea Timer where simply by being himself and just living life to the fullest, Eliza cant stand it anymore because she's so sheltered she refuses to even humor the existence of Craig's outside the box principals to life

If the series continued this could be expanded upon.
>>
>>144650368
I still can't believe she canonically goes commando
>>
File: Spoiler Image (94 KB, 777x870)
94 KB
94 KB JPG
>>144664013
The power of animation errors
>>
>>144628824
I like it a lot, but there should be more
>>
>>144633830
I like the facial expression and I like the shoes design and how it goes with the rest of the outfit.
>>
>>144637222
top left looks like he's serving
>>
>>144664129
Damn, her balls just out for God to see.
>>
>>144661509
I am very passionate about dancing and take great offense when I see someone who is unable to
>>
>>144664340
If only the other girls were this based, SC comes close kek.
>>
>>144664013
She's living on the edge. Wearing nothing but a sweater and her shoes. Boldly taking any draft or breeze.
>>
>>144664340
She's got to have big balls to let balls hang out like that. Only a select few like her and Sparkle Cadet have balls that big.
>>
>>144650368
Traitor
>>
>>144665872
or those two are just exhibitionistic perverts
>>
>>144666230
Or that. Though that was kind of assumed as well.
>>
>>144666230
>pic of them both flashing the viewer together
Muh
>>
>>144643431
The vile beast stalking her next wretched meal
>>
>>144642229
Then the NDA shackles come off and we see her sin firsthand...
>>
>>144666230
Do they still get to have big balls?
>>
>>144624643
Still love the pfp Tabitha chose for her, the caller ID's just rubbing salt in the wound kek.
>>
File: F85-cHaaQAAipAc.jpg (496 KB, 2048x583)
496 KB
496 KB JPG
>>144642770
Funny you mention that, one concept strip has her crushing on another kid.
>>
>>144669304
How many of the ideas of from the concept comic strips actually managed to make it into the show?
>>
>>144669690
I honestly don't know, don't think anyone here's watched through the whole thing. Even I could barely get through two episodes without my eyes starting to hurt.
>>
>>144669782
There was that one anon from a while back that kept asking about a mega for the show, but I guess he took off once the show ended. Seems like no one really watched it then.
>>
>>144669857
Well that and the wix fan site for the show updated in its entirety if memory serves
>>
File: Tabitha.jpg (43 KB, 827x460)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
>>
>>144670541
>don't come to my house or I'll suck your di-BLOOD, I said blood
>>
>>144670112
It did? Huh, well that convenient then. Even if I'm still not sure I'm going to watch any of it. Still, I just figured since Jessica anon was so set on finding the show that he would have posted a bit about it when he finally did.
>>
>>144670906
Yeah kek, and if I had to guess he's just busy is all. Hopefully we hear some of his thoughts on it soon enough.
>>
File: Courtney.jpg (48 KB, 1024x987)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
>>
>>144664129
You think she's a numbah 3 reference?
>>
>>144671913
>>
>>144671913
no
>>
>>144671913
Big sleeves aren't unique to a specific style dumbass
>>
File: DhMkDui.gif (505 KB, 602x339)
505 KB
505 KB GIF
>>144671913
>>144671930
>>
>>144668635
I wonder what courtney put for her
>>
>>144673790
>Tabitha
>just "Tabitha"
>probably with a goofy unflattering photo that you'd expect a bestie to use
>she's really just "the other girl" to Courtney despite that slampig being the one that got her into girls
>>
>>144646339
Mud kids love it

>>144648305
I dont remember that.

>>144647442
Exfoliate to the max

>>144648803
I could see it as a Halloween episode.

>>144666681
Those are her woods.
>>
>>144664129
Errors or bold animators. Either way they're a good find.
>>
>>144675247
Going for all the classics without resorting to the patty footage, I commend you drawfren.
>>
>>144675247
I do adore there Mud Gremlin on the hunt. Makes me think we're seeing like found footage of cryptids but at the creek.
>>
>>144663464
Not to into this Courtney, but I do quite like this Tabitha.
>>
>>144678234
It's honestly grown on me, shaved bit's probably already sprouting a bunch of peachfuzz. Rubbing it feels amazing for you and her.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (103 KB, 203x353)
103 KB
103 KB PNG
>>144675264
Good point, the Koreans can be oddly based sometimes.
>>
>>
>>144679182
Might not care for her as much as the others, but I love Mackenzie's smug aura here. Could be a grown-ass adult and she'd still think she's your superior.
>>
>>144619328
>>144619434
>>144679182
So.. Marie is a jew right?
>>
>>
>>144674393
Wouldn't it hurt better if courtney matched the energy that tabitha has, but it was corrupted?
>>
>>144679439
She knows she's the best and makes sure everyone around her knows it too.
>>
>>144625904
Maney's short hair is so cute
>>
>>144679854
Nah just Eliza.
>>
File: 1702464854318.png (1.76 MB, 1920x1080)
1.76 MB
1.76 MB PNG
>>144681567
Honestly I can see it, like a confident little shetland being able to boss around a clydesdale. It's all a matter of control, not like any of the others would really call her out either.

>>144682010
It really is, makes it seem like a new chapter of her life's begun, one that's continued right up until the present.
>>
>>144666681
vore? with >>144661784 ? sign me the fuck up
>>
>>144682477
Anon why did you have to put that thought in my head? Why do I wanna see her overalls struggling to cover her bulging, prey-filled gut.
>>
File: argtpn76xlh21.jpg (878 KB, 2289x1568)
878 KB
878 KB JPG
>>144682477
>>144682752
>>
>>144682806
The seal on Pandora's box has already been broken, anon.
>>
>>144682897
Then repair it shit
>>
>>144682806
Well anon, what other ideas do you have for the mud gremlin?
>>
>>144683374
No :^)
>>

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.