[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: fatfuckingdumptruck.webm (689 KB, 1280x720)
689 KB
689 KB WEBM
SHAKE IT
BAKE IT
BOOTY QUAKE IT
ROLL IT AROUND
DON'T FAKE IT
>>
I'm sorry, *that* is considered a dump truck?
>>
>>144629180
Yes for white women.
>>
>>144629180
For anyone under 200 pounds, yes.
>>
>>144629133
Peter and Lois?
>>
>>144629180
You gotta consider average proportions
Her ass is double the size of her shoulders, that's like being mad a 4'11 girl has E cups and not G cups
>>
I get the purpose of the scene or whatever empowerment is meat to be, I also think is cool or whatever they manage to add that on a kid cartoons. But this twerking and twerking in general are one unsexiest things to ever be.

Is vulgar and boring. Only a primitive mind would find something like that really sexy. We could have gotten something completely different, an actual sexy dance that has an wider range of motion than shaking your ass a lot. but instead we are stuck with that.
>>
>>144629133
I love me some twerking and I love Symbionic Titan but this shit, even as an adult, is the textbook definition of cringe. What the fuck were they thinking?
>>
>>144629133
legit poorly animated and cringe and gay
>>
>>144629133
Lost my shit watching the premiere of this. Animation classmates lost their shit when I showed it to them on youtube. It's a perfect scene.
>>
>>144629529
What makes it cringe?
>>
>>144629133
3 6 9
Damn girl fine
>>
>>144629180
fuck off thick fag not everybody wants to hear about your unrealistic proportions
>>
>the absolute state of burgermutt toons when a miquetoast ass that actually has curves drawn doing a twerking scene, which has barely if ever been followed up on, is seen as "one of the best examples of showing cartoons are not for kids" of the past 15 years
>/a/ with shows literally made for itty bitty kids ,"kodomo-muke", have scenes raunchier than this
>>
how did they even get away with this, its not even an adult swim production. butt jokes are one thing but this is a woman straight up shaking her ass
>>
>>144629864
There was a glorious period of time between 2009 and 2012 or so when Cartoon Network was trying to get away with PG-rated cartoons (think higher-end PG, very very low end TV-14) on day-time, like Sym-Bionic Titan, Generator Rex, Young Justice, Ben 10 Ultimate Alien, Total Drama Island, and Regular Show (and maybe also The Loony Tunes Show). Disney was kinda sorta following them with Motorcity and that Tron show, and Nickelodeon had Avatar and Korra.
There was this token attempt at one point to create a dedicated "American shonen demographic" (not talking about shonen battle manga, I mean more the actual demographic age range) outside of cartoons being aimed at elementary schoolkids and at adults (aka still kids, but "actually not for kids"), so more like 11-15 range or so, where it wasn't trying to outright be "adult cartoons" but was aimed at an older audience than the kid shows they typically were aimed at (compare the writing and feel of Young Justice to Teen Titans, or Ben 10 Ultimate Alien to the original Ben 10)

Then Adventure Time really blew up and Teen Titans Go blew up harder, and by around 2013 they gave up entirely on that and shfited towards spastic kiddy shit and have been collectively trying to memoryhole that micro-era where they almost actually had something.
I'm still angry Young Justice got fucked over too.
>>
>>144629953
So more like "network TV cartoons are rated E for Everyone, or Rated M for Mature, but for about 2 or 3 years, a bunch of cartoons were rated E10 or even T"
>>
>>144629953
I think the operating reason was the shows were too expensive to produce, didn't have a big enough audience (gee I wonder why Cartoon Network in 2011 and 2012 might not have had that many people watching it, I wonder what CN might have been doing for a few years by that point that might have made people turn away from the network and not give a shit about what they were doing), and the shows plainly weren't really that great either. It felt like the first foundational wave for a second wave of much better "PG-rated action/drama/comedy cartoons" that should have started around 2013 that never actually materialized. Like Infinity Train and Invincible could have been on CN circa 2014 or 2015 if that trend kept up, but didn't.
>>
>>144629829
So do you have a life or do you just think about Americans 24/7?
>>
>>144629829
This is not even the best example in the series
>>
>>144629495
I hope this is pasta because that’s really retarded

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.