[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>made by an animation studio founded by Spielberg, who was also the executive producer
>released 5 months after Jurassic Park
>>
>>144630210
LET NO BAD HAPPEN
>>
Ok and?
>>
>>144630210
...yeah? what's your point, OP? or are you just mindlessly factyapping?
>>
>>144630210
>WE'RE BACK!
GO BACK!
>>
>>144630998
Lmfaokek
>>
>>144630210
Yeah, what's your point? He released Land Before Time before Jurassic Park too.
>>
When this film came out, Yeardley Smith was 29 and her character's love interest was voiced by a teenager
>>
>>144631142
Who the fuck cares
>>
>>144630283
that really was a realistically terrible line.
which kinda sums this movie up. I mean they took dinosaurs, the thing every kid loves for being badass and vicious, and explicitly, not just in the art style but in the story, neuter them and turn them into soft dorky goofballs... so they can interact with kids
but kids don't want that. they want the thing with the teeth. Screweyes was the best part, and he had about as much logic or dimension as a school play.
>>
>>144630210
Cecilia is the only reason to watch this film.
>>
>>144630210
I think it was more intended to be a dig at Don Bluth for breaking contact with Spielberg.
Unfortunately, this film is a huge stinker compared to Land Before Time.
>>
>>144631142
Penny, Gumball's gf is voiced by the same VA as Nicole. All the Gumball VAs were kids and Nicole's VA is an adult.
>>
>>144630210
I still think Screweyes' death was a badass scene
>>
>>144632028
This tbqh famm
>>
>>144630210
I wish high quality (animation wise atleast) but weird ass 2d animated movies like this were made more often, they really don’t make ‘em like they used to
>>
>>144632028
Ah cmon, John Goodman's musical number is pretty good. And Professor Screweyes was wasted on the movie.
>>
>>144630210
As a kid, I remeber they aired this after Land before Time at like 10 pm. Weird choice.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.