[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: file.png (1.78 MB, 1280x720)
1.78 MB
1.78 MB PNG
Should Marvel have gone through with their plan for The Offenders? Have Modok, Hit Monkey, Tigra and Dazzler, and Howard the Duck get cartoons on Hulu and then have them get a crossover show?
>>
Hit-Monkey season two and MODOK are ass. No.
>>
>>144630491
Tigra and Dazzler looked interesting visual but I don’t like the premise. No faith in Kevin Smith handling Howard. Never watched MODOK.

I’m fine with just Hit-Monkey but I’m surprised it survived the cancellation of everything else.
>>
Considering how unpopular most of the Disney+ era shows have been, I bet they're kicking themselves for canceling theses shows and for annihilating an entire department with experiences in TV, instead of all the film executives who ran up budget (with She-Hulk being 25 million per episode), constant resheets because the projects were approved before scripts were completed (Secret Invasion) and destroyed all the goodwill built up from Endgame.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.