[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Answer me this /co/. From beginning to current day, which series is the better one despite the years of seasonal rot and decay?
>>
Family guy.
>But the golden years of the simpsons-
The Simpsons have had more Zombie episodes than good ones. Family guy has pretty awful episodes but there's always at least one or two good joke which end up coming back up.
>>
File: dc363e_7153384.png (648 KB, 1232x914)
648 KB
648 KB PNG
Futurama
>>
>>144630755
Family guy. Unironically. It has had thousands more hits than The Simpsons did.
>>
>>144632253
>>144630813
>Family Guy fags completely miss or ignore the point entirely and instead double down on exactly what OP was telling them not to do.
There is not a single episode of Family Guy that comes close to the good episodes of The Simpsons.
>>
File: chicken.jpg (27 KB, 480x360)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
>>144632289
Peak Family Guy is funnier than peak Simpsons, sorry.
>>
>>144630755
Family Guy was never consistent, so the seasonal rot isn't as strong. Simpsons started out really good, so it hurts more.
>>
I still would prefer modern family guy over modern simpsons, so there's your answer.
>>
File: 1564869495429.png (253 KB, 458x485)
253 KB
253 KB PNG
>>144632403
You sure you didn't forget to segue your post into a Conway Twitty bit, buddy?
>>
>>144632377
>Chicken fight
>funny
yeah fuck off.
>>
File: 1705615621741.jpg (120 KB, 640x480)
120 KB
120 KB JPG
>>144630755
American dad + futurama
both had its lows in recent years, specially american dad ever since it changed channels, but atleast i can still watch them and get a couple of good episodes per new season
Simpsons guy its just so sterile and unfun, atleast the simpsons are finding their footing again, i hate to say it but outside the shorts, being acquired by disney helped them a lot quality wise.
family guy is just brainrot and content farm for clip channels, and as someone who recently rewatched the first 6 seasons, the thing is so unfun and full of celebrity cutaway gags wich are mostly miss than hit.
>>
>>144630813
>The Simpsons have had more Zombie episodes than good ones.
How’s that a point in Family Guy’s favor? It’s been a corpse for at least 2/3’s of its existence too. By all metrics, The Simpsons was simply better and for longer.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.