[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1704800301666137.png (2.64 MB, 1920x1080)
2.64 MB
2.64 MB PNG
>DC has a kids youtube channel where they post clips from all their cartoons
>teen Titans Go overwhelmingly the most popular with hundreds of millions of views
Even when children have a choice to watch any DC show including The Batman, DCAU, Brave and the Bold, they choose Teen Titans Go. It's time to stop hating on this show. It's captured the hearts of millions of kids and made them happy. Why can't people just accept it's not for them and leave Teen Titans Go alone?
>>
A lot of people also paid to see Adam Sandlers Jack & Jill
>>
>>144631697
I used to love Teen Titans Go when I was a kid, even now I feel like a lot of the hate it gets is for things it had no control over, but 10 years later and it's taken literally every single thing people hated the actual show about and turned that up to 11.
>>
File: cyborg-teen-titans-go.gif (55 KB, 400x225)
55 KB
55 KB GIF
>>144631697
My take on Teen Titans Go! is that it's a perfectly crafted show for babies but is so ridiculously childish and stupid that it has basically no nostalgic value.

Meaning it's not like a Spongebob or Ed Edd and Eddy where you can revisit it as an adult and still appreciate it. It's just a show made specifically for the tastes of stupid drooling children and can't be appreciated for anything else
>>
>>144631697
Kids like fart and loud jokes. BTBATB is far too clever and adult.

Something like Justice League Action or even the Lego DC movies SHOULD be more popular, and if it isn't, that's partially on DC doing a shitty marketing job and that CN has been shoving TTG down people's throat for more than a decade.
>>
>>144631697
Cocomelon and Baby Shark were popular with children too

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.