[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: TheDragonessSaysSit.png (1020 KB, 720x1141)
1020 KB
1020 KB PNG
The Dragoness Says Sit is continuing! Yes!
>>
>>144632207
what with the rats
>>
>>144632226
Don't know.
>>
>>144632207
Yes, ok, your fetish bait worked. Nice comic.
>>
>>144632207
It's baffling to me that it was ended, the last page only just got them to the fucking premise, I can hardly believe that was all they had.
>>
>>144632207
What is this?
>>
>>144636170
Safe horny petplay dommy mommy dragonessfu webcomic with exactly one (1) chapter. Shitposting aside, the premise appears to be that the dragoness is an oddball that when not doing her job guarding the bottled evil, takes in stray animals and winds up with a human in her possession who rapidly discovers he has a crush on the big possessive and dominant dragon girl who sees him as a pet. Seems to have promise and is a rare example where the dragon form is on screen almost as often as the anthro form.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.