[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Darkseid.png (200 KB, 600x450)
200 KB
200 KB PNG
What would be the most effective way to troll him if you were Superman?
>>
>>144632739
Somehow deprogram his loyal followers, The Female Furies, Granny, Kalibak, etc, and have them turn over a new leaf one by one
>>
>>144632754
the wholesome ntr way
>>
>>144632739
Ask mr prep time, the lanterns, Amazons, New God, etc to gather up all the protection I need to make me immovable to him. Wait until he leaves Apokolips then Boom Tube to their and sit in his chair. Not so nice now fucker is it.
>>
>>144632739
rape
>>
>>144632739
Fuck his daughter and all the Furies.
>>
ask him to get ice cream with you
>>
>>144632739
Just live my best life and thwart anything he throws at earth. Darkseid acts smug and confident, but deep down he's seething because for whatever reason he just can't conquer Earth. It's that easy.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.