[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_5183.jpg (328 KB, 750x714)
328 KB
328 KB JPG
Reminder that we got Wilbur before we got GTA6
>>
>>144633115
So do cartoon fags just intentionally make shit threads to flood the board or what?
>>
>>144633115
Are you telling me Wilbur is only two years younger than George Jetson?
>>
File: GSjwMXNXQAAhzwd.jpg (39 KB, 1170x848)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
>>144633115
I forgot my generation is supposed to be having kids by now
>>
>>144633206
Nobody I know my age has kids yet. Im almost 30.
I wonder if I should start getting worried.
>>
>>144633128
yes, sadly i do not browse /co/ often, if i did i would post good threads and save the board. i would return it to such a good state that the jannies would mail me a medal and my face would permanently be on the catalog page, a sort of statue or monument if you will to thank me for reviving /co/
>>
>>144633128
cartoon fags are underage tourists that come here to gossip about artfag drama, e-celeb drama, and to post the latest trending tweet they got recommended to them. the only cartoon fags on /co/ left that didnt join after 2020 are in the coomer threads. grim
>>
>>144633238
4chan is a rotting corpse now, it seems like everywhere i used to love is now filled with zoomers and twitters
>>
>>144633128
How to say "/co/ is the only board I browse" without actually saying it.
>>
>>144633231
>i do not browse /co/ often
But when I do, it's to make me laugh and no one else
Stay poasting my frens
>>
>>144633206
>>144633217
Yup
At least the few kids being born will inherit a world without struggle for resources even if it means we won't get an ez life at others expense like the boomers got
>>
>>144633128
Be the change you want to see and report them

Make good threads. Oh wait... you wont.
>>
>>144633787
At least the few kids born will drown in a flood of Indians and Chinese people
>>
>>144633238
>cartoon fags are underage tourists that come here to gossip about artfag drama, e-celeb drama, and to post the latest trending tweet they got recommended to them.
As opposed to when comicfags make them, then it's okay?
>>
>back to the future in 2015
>Hover Boards, self lacing sneakers, flying cars, double tie, Jaws 19
>2015 irl
>Trannies, introduction to cancel culture and shit videogames
What went wrong /co/?
>>
>>144634716
Yeah, but if you don't have kids that is literally not your problem at all.
>>
>>144634774
That one supreme court decision that was Roe V. Wade for gays.
>>
I thought this was gonna be an elusive Meet the Robinsons thread and I gotta say I am disappointed in how it's gone so far.
>>
>>144634774
They did a whole short film of Doc Brown having to get rid of all the fun shit in 2015 because the mass influx of appliances being hooked up to the internet resulted in the fusion powered shit blowing up and destroying everything.
>>
>>144635850
>because the mass influx of appliances being hooked up to the internet resulted in the fusion powered shit blowing up and destroying everything.

And he thought that was worse than this?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.