[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

The stories they adapt
>>
>>144634686
I hate Jean Grey
Every other woman in the X-men is better.
>>
File: x-men_2004_191_resized.jpg (189 KB, 900x1389)
189 KB
189 KB JPG
>>144634686
When the X-Men are folded into the MCU, personally, I want to see them fight the Children of the Vault for their first outing.
>>
You're correct, it's a giant bummer. But i'm hopeful stuff like X-Men 97 and Gunn being so enamoured with Morrison and other more recent works means the boomer strangle-hold on this shit may be abated and we'll get adaptations of stuff from the last 30 years to now, instead of being stuck in time.
>>
arcade
brood saga
>>
>>144635394
No, that story is stupid. It's just the Death of Superman without Superman dying at the end. No-stakes villains who are just out to wreck shit and have no deeper backstory than whoops lol.

>>144634686
Nobody's gonna make Rape Island either, OP.
>>
X-Men Evolution didn't do either of these stories.
>>
>>144635416
>enamoured with Morrison
>a good thing
Fucking gross
>>
>>144635416
>>144637371
Also
>stuff from the last 30 years to now
Literally all the MCU does now, one reason why it's so shit.

>>144637129
To be fair, the finale at least referenced Dark Phoenix.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.