[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: CINEMA.png (181 KB, 596x544)
181 KB
181 KB PNG
Joker 2 confirmed peak cinema
Thoughts?
>>
>>144635025
>still no lethal pranks
>another "what if the joker was mentally disturbed" story instead of having his backstory be deliberately unexplored
>still cant make good actual jokes, just runs around telling people is somehow a good punchline
he isnt even peak joker, much less peak cinema
is copying cesar romero really that hard?
>>
I just wish it wasn't a musical, that's cringe. But the source material "mad love" is my favorite
>>
>>144635025
Neat. Still not gonna see it.
>>
>>144635060
I wonder what decision came first
To make it a musical or to cast Lady Gaga?
>>
>>144635025
im looking forward to it because it looks like its not just a copy of another movie
>>144635060
the decision to make it a musical is so funny to me i really respect it. as a matter of fact i wish they didnt reveal that before
>>
>>144635025
As soon as it was confirmed Gaga was in the movie and it wasn't just a joke I lost all interest in the movie.
>>
>>144635124
>contrarian
>>
>>144635025
The Gooker
>>
>>144635025
>So what your saying is it will cause mass shootings and promote incel culture - every news outlet

Prepare yourselves.
>>
>>144635025
Not gonna lie, I actually forgot this even existed. You couldn't fucking escape the first movie in the year up to it's release, so this is probably gonna do much worse in comparison.
>>
>>144635230
Oh don't worry, even if you don't hear much of it before it's out, you'll be hearing and seeing Gaga's annoying award begging for 5 months straight leading up to the 2025 oscars
>>
Never watched the first one
>>
Joker get Ipad
>>
>>144635130
Is it? People wanted her in this?
>>
>>144635060
>I just wish it wasn't a musical, that's cringe
Firstly, fuck you for not appreciating musicals. Secondly, this isn't even a real musical. It's a jukebox musical. Real musicalfags hate that shit. Mamma Mia and Glee are designed for normies like you.
>>
>>144635025
Some paid shill writres dumb bullshit about trash that will kill the careers of everyone involved

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.