[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_5186.jpg (84 KB, 1280x720)
84 KB
84 KB JPG
What happens?
>>
peggy takes over the restaurant
frustrates bob but he goes along with it
it reaches a fever pitch and bob gives a heartfelt speech about his feelings
this makes peggy really mad

hank and linda live happily ever after with linda enthusiastically supporting everything hank wants to do.
>>
>>144635384
I don't think Bob would go fo it because Peggy would be agaisnt burgers for not being fancy enough. And Hank doesn't want to do anything, he has a routine that is actually autistic and not just awkward.
>>
Bob's goes out of business because as shit as he is at running a business Peggy is even worse. Remember, she ruined Sugarfoot's BBQ in the course of a week.
>>
>>144635092
Basically nothing, these puzzle pieces simply don't fit.
>>
>>144635092
Peggy steals Bob's turkey because she can't stand the fact he's better than her (like she did to Bobby if you recall).
Hank "BWAAAH"s out of the house because Linda tries to come at him with romantic intent.
>>
>>144635092
I can't imagine someone as emotionally repressed as Hank being with someone as playful and off-beat as Linda.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.