[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

ALIEN IS /co/ NOW, BITCHES.
https://youtu.be/ShGElGusepA?si=jEEjzUjOkeliWZMj
>>
>>144635509
Frfr no cap?
>>
>144635509
>>>/a/
>>
>>144635509
Is this official?
>>
>>144636116

No, but it's done by the same guy who made the cool Tie Fighter animation from... wait, NINE years ago? Jesus Christ, where does the time go...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PN_CP4SuoTU
>>
>>144636199
Wasn't this originally made in the 80s or 90s? is this a remake+tribute to that?
>>
>>144635509
cool stuff post more like this.
>>
>>144635509
True.
>>144635617
>t. coping faggot
>>
>>144635509
Alien and Predator already had comics
>>
>>144635509
This guy style makes the typical 80's anime look fucking ugly.
>>
>>144637967
Titan AE ass animation mixed 80's anime just doesn't work, has an uncanny look to it plus the like photoshop filters on some of the background stuff looks bad.
>>
>>144638049
Eh, i cut otaking some slack since he's basically a one-man show. I agree it can look a little off but there's always far worse things on air that are official media.
>>
>>144638099
That's true also think the problem and this might sound weird but it's overly detailed and shiny like 80's anime was detailed but it wasn't just full of lines and shines every damn frame.
>>
>>144638146
Too much animation, if that makes sense.
Still though, as >>144638099 said, I cut him slack for pretty much doing it solo. And, he does good work too.
The TIE fighter is still his best work that I've seen.
>>
she takes 20 seconds to walk from left to right-frame and every second, feels like he animated like 1 whole minute and crammed it in that time slot.
>>
>>144638215
I really like his R-Type video, corny humor aside.
>>
>>144635509
Nice stuff. It felt faithful to the tone of the franchise, and I found it spooky to watch. It's made by just one guy? That's impressive.
Something about the animation/movements looks really strange, though. It's technically very competent and it looks like a lot of hard work must've gone into it, but something about it still feels distracting to me.
>>
>>144635509
>ALIEN IS /co/ NOW, BITCHES.
>>NOW
YOU STUPID-
>>
Gotta hand it to him for essentially turning the first film into Devilman or diet Elfen Lied. Plus those sound effects in the credits really do bring that creepy asmr/ambient feel from classic scifi.
>>
>>144639409
he never really made any retard-type videos

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.