[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Comics in this thead:
>Vengeance of the Moon Knight #7
>Strange Academy: Blood Hunt #3
>>
Bump if you're reading.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>144636640
AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH I LOVE THEM SO MUCH
>>
>>144636471
Bump
>>
>>144636471
bump
>>
>>144636504
the power difference between Khonshu and Thor feels very weird
>>
Thanks. I haven't been paying attention to this vampire event, despite how significant this part of it is. Clearly a lot has happened between this issue and the last in other books, but Tigra's narration tells you everything you need to know.
>>144636492
I have no idea if this was revealed or foreshadowed in some other comic, but it's a good reveal here and it tells you who this guy is and what he's about if you don't already know.
Every new issue of this comic reminds me again and again that a well or even just competently told comic doesn't need years of research and the people who say otherwise are just coping because they've got so much FOMO in their heads they're suffering Fear Of Already Having Missed Out.
>>
>>144636519
wonder why Khonshu calls Tigra his Daughter when her power has some connection to the Tiger God rather than himself or another of the Enniad pantheon
>>
>>144637337
He's an older God, he should be more powerful. Same with the Babylonian, and the Greek Gods. Asgardians are weaker even in-universe, as they are dependent on magic apples to be immortal, while Greek and Egyptian ones are defacto immortal and indestructible.
>>
>>144637399
Does Marvel have any notable Babylonian gods?
>>
>>144637390
Because Khonshu wants Marc and Tigra to finally give him some Little Moon Knights
>>
Here we go again! Thanks OP. I think this event is terrible but I like it in a "my toddler is hogging the tv and I need to kill time" kind of way.
>>
>>144637390
Something about them all being his children, would be better if he called her Niece since she's a child (figuratively) of Sekhmet.
>>
>>144637399
Thor's the son of Odin at his peak (aka a giga Skyfather) and Gaea (an elder goddess). It's not really a surprise he mogs Khonshu especially now as All Father.
>>
File: large-8278089.jpg (155 KB, 600x911)
155 KB
155 KB JPG
>>144636459
Vengeance of the Moon Knight next issues
>RELEASES AUG 14TH, 2024
Vengeance of the Moon Knight #8
Vengeance of the Moon Knight #8 Alessandro Cappuccio Variant
Vengeance of the Moon Knight #8 Giuseppe Camuncoli Disco Dazzler Variant
Vengeance of the Moon Knight #8 Salvador Larroca Marvel & Coca-Cola Variant
THE END OF THE MIDNIGHT MISSION? Joined once again by guest artist Devmalya Prevalik, Jed MacKay continues his senses-shattering saga starring MOON KNIGHT! Still reeling from the revelations of the last two issues, the members of the Midnight Mission find themselves once more asked to do the impossible! BUT CAN THEY?! Or, like Marc Spector, will their luck finally run out?

>RELEASES SEP 4TH, 2024
Vengeance of the Moon Knight Annual #1
Vengeance of the Moon Knight Annual #1 Ivan Shavrin VariantIvan Shavrin Variant
Vengeance of the Moon Knight Annual #1 Mike McKone Infinity Watch Variant
"INFINITY WATCH” PART SEVEN! A strange sleepwalking plague has swept through the city and it’s up to Moon Knight to solve the mystery! But when his investigation causes him to clash with one of the newest Infinity Stone Bearers in a previously-unseen adventure, it’ll be all Moon Knight can do to survive the skirmish—let alone try to keep the Mind Stone out of nefarious hands! Strap in, True Believers, things are about to get rocky!

>RELEASES SEP 11TH, 2024
Vengeance of the Moon Knight #9
Vengeance of the Moon Knight #9 Taurin Clarke Godzilla Variant
CLASSIFIED
>>
now to keep this thread going until op returns with strange academy rip
>>
>>144637399
Technicallu, this is true IRL because Scandinavian Mythos is younger than christianity.
>>
>>144636667
This leads into Fist of Khonshu #0
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>144639150
SEX with this surprisingly youthful HAG
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
And that's it. If you liked these, support your LCS or whatever.
>>
welp that was rushed
>>
>>144639283
im surprised this got letters but it wasn't a bad tie-in mini, which I think was the case with most of these Blood Hunt Tie-ins which is pretty rare for a Marvel event
>>
>>144639410
three issues isn't enough for modern writers
>>
>>144639259
>Doom on the cover
>only appearance in the issue is the background of a panel

Anyways the only time I liked Strange Academy was when Emily went full crazy bitch and became a herald of Dormammu.
>>
>>144637370
>I have no idea if this was revealed or foreshadowed in some other comic
It was a few issues ago with Soldier talking to someone in a bar to recruit him for something.
>>
>>144636640
Between them and Clea/Strange, MacKay's really putting lie to the notion that a couple isn't interesing once they're together. The problem is just shitty writers.
>>
>>144639268
I think I missed last issue, but are they really going to solve everything in this book?
>>
>>144636471
mooooooon knight
>>
>>144636471
bump
>>
>>144640594
Afaik next weeks blood hunt is going to be split between three stories, Avengers beating the shit out of Varnae, Moon Knight Crew murdering Vamps in the streets, and Strange, Doom, the Academy Kids, Dracula, and Blade's Daughter undoing the darkforce ritual.
>>
>>144639275
so next week is FF, midnight sons, and the main event then?
>>
>>144639494
I really wanted to see him bully Agatha
>>
File: 1623992551649.png (638 KB, 1200x800)
638 KB
638 KB PNG
>>144637390
Daughter-in-law maybe? Like a begrudging father who's disappointed in his son's choice of woman.
>Can't believe my son let the good one down just to get with the warrior or [INSERT GOD(DESS OF TIGRA HERE]. Now everyone in the council will laugh at me.
>>
>>144636459
I want Greer to crush my head with her giant meaty thigh.
>>
Dogshit.
>>
>>144641765
>Moon Knight Crew murdering Vamps in the streets
Based, I still fucking hate this event and hate that the ONE thing I wanted from this shitshow is relegated to side shit
>>
>>144639085

Almost doing the MvC finger laser pose

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.