[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>>
Bump if you're reading.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
I come back to /co/ from time to time and when I do I always check out the story times of modern comics and they all just feel and look so soulless
>>
Now for the backup story.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
And that's it. If you liked this, support your LCS or whatever.
>>
>>144636873
This dialogue just isn’t wolverine at all
>>
No idea why they turned this into an X-Men adjacent book. Is it some attempt to make Steve not look like he's callous to their "plight" or whatever?
>>
>>144636861
I haven't followed this series. Planning on it soon. Whose this fellow suppose to be?
>>
>>144636717
bump
>>
>>144636870
Yeah.
>>
File: large-1696325.jpg (176 KB, 600x904)
176 KB
176 KB JPG
>>144636710
variant covers and next issues

>RELEASES AUG 28TH, 2024
Captain America #12
Captain America #12 Elizabeth Torque Disco Dazzler Variant
Captain America #12 Felipe Massafera Variant
Death has come to Earth — and intends to take humanity off the playing field. Captain America has assembled the change agents who can save everyone, but is it too little, too late?
Captain America #11 David Nakayama Deadpool Kills the Marvel Universe Variant
Captain America #11 Humberto Ramos Marvel Comics Presents Variant
Captain America #11 Steve McNiven Weapon X-Traction Variant
>>
File: large-6524025.jpg (153 KB, 600x911)
153 KB
153 KB JPG
>RELEASES SEP 11TH, 2024
Captain America #13
Main Cover
Captain America #13 David Yardin Variant
Captain America #13 Phil Noto Godzilla Variant
As the Krakoan era ends, mutants need allies more than ever, and Captain America is determined to get his group of mutant change agents to the Front Door Cabaret alive. As Death pulls out all the stops to destroy them, Captain America has a choice: protect the change agents, or protect his own future. But one of the rescued mutants has their own ideas - and intends to make the decision for him.
>>
>>144636723
Sharon feet
Also bump
>>
>>144636828
Moon Knight has his own Broadway show?
>>
>>144636782
"If I tell you what will happen, it won't."
>>
>>144636730
Could JMS not be bothered to look up T. E. Lawrence's name and instead just reference the film based on him?
>>
>>144636710
The writing is bad enough but Saiz has made this run unbearable.
>>
>>144636880
Deadpool should probably be less furry as a fox considering his medical condition
>>
>>144638161
it's probably the an adaption of Moon Knight film that was being made during the Bendis run on the book

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.