[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Is there any way to make modern digital art look this soulful? The glow, the natural flesh tones,the fidelity of the lines and shadows. What kinds of filters or effects do I need to use over my base flats to make a comic or indie animation look like this?
>>
>>144638328
The problem with this show is it's so visually dark you can barely see anything damn thing.
>>
It had some nice colors here and there
>>
>>144638328
Just like 80s and 90s anime are vastly better than anything made in the last 20 years it’s because it has texture to it as well as an understanding of light and dark.

Zoomers like this retard >>144638609 don’t understand you don’t need to see everything in a frame or have it be full of brightly lit backgrounds to be good.

>>144638932
The color here is as simple as can be, it’s the shadow usage which is notable.
>>
>>144639143
>>
No, and saying digital tools can mimic it is a cope. It will always look unnatural
>>
>>144639204
Idk what point you were making here.
>>
>>144638328
Yes it's very easy to recreate that look. Maybe more difficult in animation.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.