[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: DCW.png (781 KB, 921x567)
781 KB
781 KB PNG
>"I don't believe this is publicly known," producer Marc Guggenheim revealed, "but we had been working with Warner Bros to release all five hours of CRISIS in movie theaters across the country. The event was going to include special surprises like cast appearances and giveaways and we'd also cut together a few bonuses that would have been screened in-between episodes, including deleted scenes with all the VFX completed, the sound mixed, and the picture color-timed. If you're wondering why this event didn't go forward, the answer is that it was scheduled for April 2020. Covid ruined everything."

https://comicbook.com/tv-shows/news/crisis-on-infinite-earths-arrowverse-event-almost-went-to-theaters/

Would you have attended?
>>
I remember how Guggenheim thought this shit was gonna get him working on Hollywood movies. A buddy of his told him that when this shit releases, he's gonna get loads of calls. He got nothing. No one gave a fuck.
>>
>>144640015
Which is a shame. For all its shortcomings, it was still quite an achievement.
>>
>>144640177
Nah, it was ass. Literally Power Rangers for loser adults.
>>
>>144640249
It was fine. And from the producing perspective, he did a lot with very little.
>>
>>144640249
So it's Power Rangers for you?
>>
>>144639774
Fuck, that would have been cool.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.