[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>Liz is in the movie for about 5 seconds total
>Doesn't use this design

It's the fucking pig from Moana again. Guessing the movie underwent some major rewrites, especially as there seems to be an unused song that they just stuck in the credits. Movie was shit anyway.
>>
maybe a lost media fag will dedicate the next eight years of his life to finding an original cut animatic instead of some lost oscar-nominated shorts or something.
>>
>>144639830
Maybe i heard wrong, but wasn't this movie just some rushed slop project that Sony or maybe another studio pushed because their contract that allowed them to make garfield movies was expiring?
>>
>>144639830
>It's the fucking pig from Moana again.
Huh? Newfag here.
>>
File: 51jEt8UyJQL.jpg (63 KB, 928x982)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
>>144640980
There's a pig in Moana that featured really prominently in all the promo material and merchandise.

Late on in the film's production he was almost completely cut out and only appears briefly in the first part of the film with the Chicken being the film's mascot character.
>>
>liz
>bubbly shy body language that does not fit the character at all
Well I can see why they didn't use it
>>
>>144641405
The teaser for the sequel even references it.
>>
File: Nermal.png (349 KB, 619x669)
349 KB
349 KB PNG
>>144639830
God, I want to fuck Nermal! <3<3<3
>>
>>144639830
Good. Quirky Latina Liz is shit
>>
>>144640343
I saw one of the artists upload a storyboard for a scene in the barn and apparently there was supposed to be a crow character voiced by a major celebrity that dipped out last minute
>>
>>144639830
Was it really supposed to be Liz?
>>
File: 678345678456890345789.png (244 KB, 402x392)
244 KB
244 KB PNG
>>144641405
That pig was the Anastasia dog all over again. Just a marketing ploy to sell plushies.
>>
>>144639830
Movie focused way to much on OCs and rewrote Garfield's backstory, maybe the movie started out as an original project before they decided to Garfieldize it

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.