[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: theboys.jpg (952 KB, 1080x1647)
952 KB
952 KB JPG
I just finished reading all of it (except Butcher's spin off, Becky's and Herogasm, which I wanted to save for last, so I could still have some material I hadn't read).
Probably one of the best things I've ever read, better than many TV shows and movies, this comic just sinks you in it. The characters and their relationship; you really care about that. There are obviously some weaker parts, like Frenchie and The Female's death, which made no sense, because they would know better than to just stay inthe same building where M.M was murdered. But damn, what a great comic, nothing comes close to it. I don't know why it's hated so much, probably mostly by people who have never read it, but this is a very great comic. I've started reading it about 3-4 days ago and I finished it. Couldn't stop reading this shit. I am even thinking about buying the damned comics, physically, because I only have pirated copies of it.
>>
Americans don't get bantz
>>
>>144641219
Is it the only comic you've ever read?
>>
>>144641219
I prefer Preacher but the boys is great too. What did you thunk of the whole black noir reveal at the end
>>
>>144641219
I think it's mediocre, but the level of hate it gets isn't entirely reasonable.
>>144642190
Preacher is great.
>>
>>144641219
Bah.
>>
>>144641219
Middling bait.
>>
File: 1720011052182349.jpg (411 KB, 2160x1755)
411 KB
411 KB JPG
>>144644841
cope capeshitter
>>
>>144645454
Funny that you assume I like the extremely shitty show because I don't think the comic is "one of the best comics ever made".

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.