[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1721849270344611m.jpg (137 KB, 1001x1024)
137 KB
137 KB JPG
Why is he like this?
>>
He’s a Hollywood leftist, what do you expect? Fucker’s detached from reality, heck he apparently believes Superheroes are political from what I’ve heard.
>>
>>144641353
He said that in relation to the Tek Cave being a BDSM room.

Ffs despite the show/comic being edgier than a fucking square, The Boys fans are the softiest, whiny little bitches I've ever met.
>>
>>144641353
Okay so you need to understand a couple things for it to make sense. One, Kripke despise superheroes to an outright retarded degree. You know the fake opinion that the Boys comic is bad because Ennis is some cynical loser who hates superheroes. Well the thing about that is Ennis at least understand superheroes. While he may dislike them for what they did to the comic industry, it's not like he thinks Homelander is some deep critique on Superman. It's an edgy parody comic at the end of the day. But Kripke in an attempt to seem like some intellectual, has paraphrased Moore's "all superheroes are fascist" ideas so much that he believes that all superheroes are inherit white supremacist power fantasies that have no redeeming qualities. Second, in-between the production of season 3 and 4 Jack Quaid landed the role of Superman in My Adventures with Superman.

Tldr: Kripke is mad Quaid is playing Superman
>>
>>144641823
Homelander isn’t a critique of Superman because Ennis is genuinely fond of actual, no edgy bullshit Superman.
>>
>>144641621
>He said that in relation to the Tek Cave being a BDSM room
No, he said that in relation to Huey being sexually assaulted in that BDSM room days after watching his father die right in front of him.

You really don't need to lie just to cast aspersions on these slop-eating retards, so why are you lying?
>>
>>144641621
you really don't have to suck his dick so hard, anon. He won't read it anyway

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.