[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: images.jpg (37 KB, 1200x630)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
https://comicbook.com/movies/news/marvel-kevin-feige-addresses-tony-stark-steve-rogers-return/

Morally ambiguous Superior Iron Man is the obvious choice for a Stark variant, but what Cap variant could they pull to give Evans some new avenues to act?
>>
>>144641748
>what Cap variant could they pull to give Evans some new avenues to act?
That's just a tease for his Johnny Storm cameo in Deadpool and Wolverine.
>>
>>144641919
rdj should return as a doom variant then since he auditioned for that role
>>
Fuck sakes, they can't just let characters have a proper sendoff can they?
>>
>>144642226
That's what they're doing. Prime Stark remains dead, prime Steve remains old, but you can have the actors back playing different interpretations of the characters.
>>
>>144642391
That's a loophole for brainlets
>>
>>144642391
That’s so insanely gay like Jesus fuck if they wanted to bring the characters back they shouldn’t have killed them or permanently taken them off the table. Doing all this “this is the last time you’ll ever ever ever see this character again!” hype only to bring them back a few years later as “variants” or whatever just reeks of desperation and is a huge turn off. I mean don’t get me wrong I think an Avengers v X-Men movie with all the original cast would be cool but they shut the door on that when they killed Iron Man, Black Widow, and aged Captain America. Move forward and focus your energies on making Fantastic Four and X-Men work for fucks sake
>>
>>144641748
Desperate
>>
>>144642499
>Move forward and focus your energies on making Fantastic Four and X-Men work for fucks sake
They're already fucking up the Fantastic Four by making them come from a different universe to hype up the Multiverse Saga. It's over.
>>
>>144641748
How about they just return period and you cut the retarded experimental multiverse shit that seems to be just either ignoring or bordering using the concept at all times.
>>
>>144641748
>Kevin Feige says Chris Evans and Robert Downey Jr. could return as variants

Don't lie to yourselves, they'll just be the same character but wearing a different costume.
>>
File: Disney+.webm (2.96 MB, 640x360)
2.96 MB
2.96 MB WEBM
I am beginning to get the idea that the public has grown tired of the multiverse, time travel, cloned character plot devices which enables recycling old product into new product
>>
>>144641748
MCU needs superstar, Tom Holland is not a superstar, Brie Larson is not a superstar

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.