[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_4631.jpg (69 KB, 563x669)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
>GONNA
Gonna.
>>
>>144642520
>GONNA
Molest
>>
File: 1429482493966.jpg (42 KB, 400x624)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
>Garth Ennis shits on Wolverine at every opportunity
>Wolverine fans don't cry and shit their pants or throw a tantrum
>Garth Ennis makes a despicable character that has no similarities to Superman other than some of his powers
>Superman fanboys shit their pants and throw a temper tantrum at every Garth Ennis thread
Why are Superman fanboys so childish? Why do let themselves be absolutely gaped by the likes of Garth Ennis and Zack Snyder?
>>
>>144643255
To be fair garth ennis, is a edgelord who basically said superheroes are bad unless they are my superheroes who are super cool and can beat up your hero lol. He killed most potential quality writing in his comic for over the top edge and violence
>>
>>144643508
That and the fact that he loves sucking off the military and how they're much more effective than heroes.
>>
I genuinely don't understand why cape fans are upset by any of this.
Capes took over American comics (and essentially ruined them forever) and blockbuster movies. What more do you want?
>>
>>144644994
>What more do you want?
Worm the Animated Series
>>
>>144644994
>What more do you want?

I want Garth Ennis to continue Chronicles of Wormwood.
>>
>>144642520
How does he wipe?
>>
>>144643255
No one thinks this guy is Wolverine but "done right" or Wolverine but "well written" and shitting out 50 threads a day about how he could kick Wolverine's ass.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.