[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Legit.png (1.04 MB, 828x1351)
1.04 MB
1.04 MB PNG
Big if true.
>>
>break the flow of the movie. Well I'll just have to watch to see if that's true
>>
>>144643745
They were planned in the film? What a waste of money on she-hulk's ass.
>>
>>144643745
Clearly fake and just political rage bait. But I can also imagine Brie being egotistical enough for demanding and being pissy for not being in the movie as a cameo.
>>
>hey chuds check it out, ryan reynolds totally btfos these feminists in our new movie!
Wow these Disney marketers are getting smart
>>
obviously fake
>>
>>144643745
I dunno what’s sadder, the fact someone made all that up, typed it out, and posted it to the internet or that marks will believe it
>>
>>144643745
not even a little believable
>>
"Dude trust me"
>>
File: Latinx Marvel.jpg (170 KB, 960x630)
170 KB
170 KB JPG
I want to believe
>>
>>144643745
Bullshit, but I can see Larson being perfectly confortable saying that line.
>>
>>144643745
RUMOR:
OP is a fag
>>
>>144645624
>Miguel is the only character in that image Hispanics actually like
>>
>>144643969
>>144645630
You're not fooling anybody.
>>
>>144643969
>Brie being egotistical enough for demanding and being pissy for not being in the movie as a cameo
Why? Is there any evidence she tried to muscle in things before?
>>
>>144645756
She made a comment about how a movie she was in was reviewed mostly by people outside the movie’s target audience thus every comicgater and right leaning individual has decided she must be the biggest cunt in the universe
>>
>>144643745
This is hilariously fake rage bait
>>
>>144643745
I'm literally never paying for a Marvel movie after Iron Man 2, and not watching anything past Iron Man 3 for free, sorry, Disney.
>>
>>144645908
She wasn't in A Wrinkle in Time.
>>
>>144645908
The Quartering has like 200 videos on her. I don't think she's off here
>>
>>144643745
I've been following this movie's leaks early into it's production and I've never heard of Carol or Jennifer being involved, only FoX-Men material.
>>
>>144643745
I feel like anyone who sues a studio to force a cameo to be crammed into a movie after the director cut it, they basically blacklisted themselves from ever getting work at that studio again.
>>
Unless there's some other sources to back up this claim, then it reeks of fake bait to me. Plus, the odds of Carol and She-Hulk being planned for this movie seem so out of left field as neither of them had ties to FOX's Marvel movies.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.