[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Is there a character that can even touch Peggy Carter? And I'm not talking about regular Peggy Carter. Hell I'm not even talking about What If Peggy Carter.

I'm talking about Earth-82111 What If Captain Carter on super soldier serum with her vibranium alloy shield, wearing the vibranium Infinity Armor with all 6 Infinity Stones giving her infinite control over Time, Space, Reality, Power, Mind and Soul, wielding the radioactive magic sword of Fairy Hulk and Hela's helmet allowing her to control the dead alongside Yondu's fin, equipped with the Ten Rings, Mjolnir, Gungnir, All-Black, a pair of webshooters, Falcon's wings and all of Hawkeye's arrows, carrying an unlimited storage of Pym Particles, access to Scarlet Witch's Chaos Magic, control of the Hydra Stomper, wearing the Venom and Carnage symbiotes, implanted with the X-Gene and Iron Man's Arc Reactor and exposed to Terrigan Mists with a Cosmic Cube and the Ultimate Nullifier in her back pocket, listening to Star Lord's mixtape and after saying "I can do this all day."
>>
Bump
>>
>>144645923
One Punch Man would win.
>>
>>144645923
That was the stupidest scene in whole stupid episode.
>>
File: cyn_smug.jpg (61 KB, 564x564)
61 KB
61 KB JPG
>>144645923
cyn would create a black hole directly on top of her, causing instant death
>>
>>144647161
Not even the stupidest scene in the series
>>
>>144647219
She's dressed up like she's an end game hero for a bad marvel RPG
>>
>>144645923
Marvel is litterally a bunch of dykes, spinsters, pathetic out of touch karens, and wine moms all having backroom power battles and wanting to push ugly old and oft gay women and their stupid goddamnd bullshti ideologies in a medium designed for boys and men and normal women.

WHo in the FUCK is this for outside of pathetic ass old women who dn't even like this shit who just want to be seen as the best thing because dick and male power envy.

It's like...a single woman who is damned to be alone driving around in a masculine muscle car. It's sad and pathetic and almost a stereotype.
>>
>>144645923
More like Peggy Sue, Jesus fucking Christ.
>>
>>144645923
Me
>>
I hate capeshit so fucking much.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.