[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: bloomin-onion.png (471 KB, 844x413)
471 KB
471 KB PNG
There's plenty to criticize him for but he's definitely one of the least annoying characters
>>
>>144646102
>watching SML over the age of 10
>>
Not /co/, idiot
>>
>>144646102
Here in Pensacola there’s a whole store in the mall dedicated to these guys.
>>
SML has been going since 2007? I only heard of it the other day because the bootleg plush kiosk at the shit mall has Jeffy puppets.
>>
I like it. It's dumb fun like Family guy, and that's OK.
>>
>>144646216
Aren't puppets considered /co/?
>>
>>144646156
>Taking over shows aimed at little boys to turn them into queer indoctrination propoganda and trauma dumps for loser genetically defective failed abortions.

Anyway, who in the fuck fired him?
After his evil brother took over I thought there would be some flack but I guess that blew over.

>>144646488
Not connected to the creeps on the coasts, nep babies, lgbtqa, or jews.
So they are really lucky if it's not outright and instantly deleted.
>>
>>144646156
Do you know what board your on?
>>
HI BROOKLYN GUY!
>>
>>144646102
SML has managed to stay funny for a long time, not funny as they used to be but still.
>>
>>144646852
>>144646428
SML is pretty much just mindless slop to consume, and it's always been good at that. It's weird that SML autists have such a hatred with their modern content, considering the seride has always been a bunch of guys playing with their stuffed toys.
>>
>>144646216
Hey, somebody call a doctor? Cause we got one sick sonuva bitch here.
>>
>>144646915
They're just Mr. Enter autists who hate things for being "mean" and hate actual jokes and dialogue for being "filler."
I saw one guy say that the scene where Cody gives up his "cool" persona for his stupid Ken doll was "sweet" and "wholesome." It's like they don't understand it's just dumb shit for lols and views.
>>
>>144648259
It's weird because I understand the whole "all media can have a deeper meaning" but some of these shows just....Don't. Infact shit like Family Guy and SML is usually worse when they try to take themselves seriously.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.