[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: X.png (700 KB, 942x675)
700 KB
700 KB PNG
Leakers are saying Jubilee, Iceman and Angel are confirmed to appear in the MCU X-Men reboot.

https://comicbookmovie.com/x_men/rumor-three-members-of-the-x-men-in-marvel-studios-upcoming-reboot-have-been-revealed-a212286
>>
Ok keep me posted
>>
and they'll all be gay
>>
>>144647476
Flamer faggot, asian girl known for her spunky attitude and not hotness, guy who's basically a shoujo prince with wings

Yeah no. The gross pathetic middle aged spinsters, and queers aren't going to outright rape the Xmen and make it into a faggotry and feminism thing.
>>
File: 1695769097035557.jpg (1.59 MB, 2063x3131)
1.59 MB
1.59 MB JPG
>>144647476
I literally only care about Psylocke and Rogue
>>
>>144647528
>The gross pathetic middle aged spinsters, and queers aren't going to outright rape the Xmen and make it into a faggotry and feminism thing.
They already did that to the comics, why would you think they're not going to do it to the movies too? It's theirs now.
>>
who cares
>>
>>144647476
Was going to make a snippy comment about what the line up would look like but now I'm actually kind of confused if this is real. Because Feige said the line up would be a mix of familiar faces and new ones unless he literally just meant it's going to be the 97 line up but with Iceman instead of Morph.
>>
Who's more useless, jubilee or angel?
>>
>>144647841
Yes.
>>
>>144647476
>Jubilee will be played by an ugly fat Vietnamese
>also to keep up traditionall all her scenes barring one 5 second appearance will be cut
>>
>>144647653
>Posts the least popular versions

Go sit down.

>>144647841
Jubilee is cute fun has that petite can carry her around and fuck the shit out of her on random things in the apartment thing going plus the bratty attitude that makes pounding her till she's screaming extra fun.
She's also an omega who can nuke multiple city blocks into ash if she lets go or her powers are taken control of/copied.
>>
>>144647840
>Feige said the line up would be a mix of familiar faces and new ones

We've only got three names so far, six if we take Wolverine, Storm and Cyclops for granted. There's still room for new faces.
>>
Haven't been to /co/ in a while: is Bobby still an ass pirate?
How about Alan Scott?
Is Psylocke still not mindswapped into a hot Asian assassin's body?
Is Miles still?
Good God, I hate comics.
>>
>>144647883
I guess anyone's an omega now.
>>
File: clean (2).jpg (863 KB, 1808x2800)
863 KB
863 KB JPG
>>144647476
I can work with this
>Set X-Men in it's own earth or have be the same one FF is going to take place in
>Have the movie take place in a hyper stylized early 80's world
>Establish the first class as a team that existed but fell apart after the death of Jean
>Xavier recruits the giant size members+ Jubilee (she technically counts since she's an immigrant) to form version 2 of the X-Men
>Scott needs to learn how to make himself vulnerable enough to be apart a family (setting up the open wounds he has with Corsair if we ever go to space for a sequel)

Disney this is the easiest win possible
>>
File: GTSV2CqaYAIaWAf.jpg (112 KB, 828x1229)
112 KB
112 KB JPG
>>144647528
Still seething about Bobby being interesting I see
>>
>>144648091
>having a tantrum because a different universe version of a character isn't what you demand
i'll just add him to the list of people to beat to death tomorrow...
>>
>>144648051
I like this plot anon, I really do.
>>
>>144647841
Jubilee got some cool power ups in 97, which I hope get translated to the comics

Angel was more special back when flying was rarer. He was an aerial combat expert, other flyers might be faster but that means they couldn't maneuver midair as well as he could.
The Archangel upgrade essentially turned him into a Stealth bomber. He flies as fast as a jet, with all of the accompanying force and he can launch projectiles that tear through most people
>>
>>144647476
>we have to do the Stan Lee lineup that nobody liked instead of starting with the Claremont lineup that everybody loves
>but also Jubilee
what did they mean by this?
>>
>>144648656
They tried the Second Genesis roster and kept blowing it, so now they're going to try something new with a revamp of the O5. Deal with it.
>>
>>144648091
>interesting I see
Flamer faggot is not interesting.
It's basic as fuck and no one likes it.
There are DOZENS of canon homosexuals they could have ran with.
The went with the one that I thought was cool when I was a kid.
Remember when everyone was using gay as a perjorative for something bad?
I'm bringing that back

This shit is gay.
>>
>>144648525
It's pathetic to samefag.
>>
>>144648879
>There are DOZENS of canon homosexuals they could have ran with.
Name just 1 dozen in the X-Men who 1) are bigger names than Iceman or 2) could support a solo book
>>
>>144648585
I see. I mostly see hos wings as a weakness.
>>
>>144649236
The Feather wings are big targets but they're also giant ass limbs that are strong enough to generate enough lift to make a grown man fly and carry a few passengers

You get smacked by one of those and it's like getting kicked by a horse

As Archangel the wings are like armor, or walking around with Swords on his back

Did you see the trailer for Captain America 4? Sam sliced through a fighter jet with his new vibranium wings. That's the kinda crap that Archangel has been doing since the 80s
>>
I only care about Wolverine and Cyke. Fuck Jubilee, Angel and Icefag.
>>
>>144649022
The only xman who can support a solo book is fucking wolverine you disengenuous faggot
Secondly, fuck you and your goddamned want to make a straight guy a faggot because you pieces of shit don't have the ability to make one of your own marketable to normies.

Iceman is straight not a faggot flamer. And if he's gay in the Xmen I swear I will do everything to nuke this shit on every social platform I can.
>>
>>144649333
Do you know any words other than faggot?

Because if just a small post from me gets you to use it like 3 times in a row I doubt you'll last long on social media

If you want to destroy this movie that way you'll need way more tact
>>
>>144648091
he is significantly less interesting actually. i have no negative feelings towards him being gay but i do towards "gay" becoming his only personality trait 90% of the time and also towards who he's gay for. please get this man a genuinely good love interest for once
>>
>>144649358
Why in the hell would I wast a single fucking ounce of thinking power to cleverly dissect this fuck up.

It's a fuck up
We all know it's a fuck up
It will not go over well
It's not going over well in the comics and people are ignoring it in every piece of non comic media.

If it happens it's going to be the gayest shit ever,
>>
>>144649022
>could support a solo book
he really didn't.
it didn't last that long and most people considered it mediocre. from my observations, the people who are the most vocal about its mediocrity are usually the people who are gay
>>
>>144649387
He's had multiple solo books, even before the gay retcon
>>
>>144649429
Everyone had shitty mini's that couldn't sell much. Hell Dazzler is the only xman that had a long running solo book outside of wolverine.
>>
>>144647476
doa
>>
It will never be as great as https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UngE0qn3VRY
>>
>>144647840
There’s a rumour that it’ll focus on the school and students. That’s why the top choices were YA writers and why the focus was going to be on female characters. Wouldn’t be surprised if it’s the OG 5 mentoring new students like Jubilee and Pixie.
>>
>>144651696
There's a slim chance it could've been interesting, but that direction sounds utterly abysmal.
>>
>>144647476
hey, marvel employees - i represent you average fan and tell you - if X-Men MCU wont be about Cyclops(!), Wolverine, Professor X, Magneto, Jean Grey, Storm, Gambit, Jubilee, i am NOT buying the tickets for you guarbage and i am NOT bothering with your merch.
>>
>>144649496
Deadpool?
>>
Bendis, your ideas are all terrible. Let it go.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.