[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

What do you think of this?...

A more serious reboot of The World of Quest but without completely neglecting comedy, but rather balanced... I mean, you can take it seriously but you can also laugh from time to time and have some emotional moments

Where characters can grow and mature

And that it is animated by the Mir... Do you think it would succeed?
>>
>>144647855
The studio Mir*
>>
File: Deceit.jpg (70 KB, 635x476)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
Only reason I know this show existed is Deceit's bath scene.
>>
>>144647855
I thought the key bitch was hot, that was pretty much it. Funny she looks like fem malware from ben 10
>>
>>144648458
Yeah, right?
>>
>>144647855
It could work... It has the potential to be like The Last Airbender, but it would depend on which director and screenwriters hire

In addition to the fact that there are some characters that have very good designs
>>
Didn't the ginger prince in OP's pic use his connections as royalty to force his bully into child labour in an unfulfilling job and then gave his parents a new son?

And to rub salt into the wound the soldiers that did it told him his parents won't look for or even miss him now that they're happy with their new son.
That's kinda fucked up for a kids show, even if nothing obscene was depicted on screen.
>>
The art style looks like the replacements
>>
>>144647855
Is that just one of the Replacements Kids?
>>
>>144649085
No, maybe the character designer of this series was the same as the one of The Replacements
>>
>>144648717
With a good screenwriter... An interesting plot could emerge about that
>>
File: 1331365.jpg (139 KB, 600x948)
139 KB
139 KB JPG
>>144647855
Would the comic's character designs made the show more successful?
>>
>>144649336
Maybe... I would have to see all the designs of the comic
>>
The coloring on this guys beak made me think he was a part gorilla or something.
>>
>>144649336
no, the show really improved a lot of the character designs... Some look much better
>>
File: 1575423316.png (1.22 MB, 1140x640)
1.22 MB
1.22 MB PNG
>>144647855
If it's with a similar style to KOJI's then yes
>>
It just needs animation that isn't cheap as fuck
I remember it being solid, writing wise
>>
https://minionfactory.blogspot.com/2015/04/2008-world-of-quest.html
Some interesting designs
>>
>>144650222
Man, this series really had good designs
>>
>>144647855
It was a good and funny series but mostly for children. The satire was good (He-Man and the Masters of the Universe parody) and should have given it a proper ending.
>>
>>144647855
I remember the girl who looked like Upgrade and a stinky cave joke. The show was unremarkable.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.