[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Christian-Bale-Kang.png (1.61 MB, 1419x808)
1.61 MB
1.61 MB PNG
I'd have him as the big bad of Phase 4, a warlord from another universe who detects the Avengers time-traveling in Endgame and decides to invade Earth-616, pulling the strings to take out the heavy hitters (corrupting Wanda and Strange, for example) so he could launch his assault. And I'd have him played by Christian Bale and cast someone else as Gorr.
>>
>>144647885
I would make him beat his wife on screen so people know that he is serious and evil
>>
>>144647885
No particular way because I hate the MCU because it’s shit and the retard casuals who pretended it was “good until endgame” when the only good movie was Iron Man 1
>>
>>144648054
Wow, what an edgy rebel you are.
>>
>>144648251
The general consensus on the internet about the MCU was that is was bland dogshit until people started creaming themselves over Endgame. If anything you Newfags are trying to retroactively change the narrative around this slop series
>>
>>144648054
>the only good movie was Iron Man 1
GotG 2 was good... if I remember it well.
I admit I thought GotG1 was good too, then I rewatched it and it was a lot more rushed than I remembered.
>>
>>144647885
WHY does Kang do the things he does?
>>
>>144647885
>How would you have done MCU Kang?
I wouldn't have. I would've done Shuma-Gorath because it's the only escalation left after they went infinity gauntlet. Kang is small potatoes.
>>
>>144647885
As the MCU does more movies with multiversal themes, give us glimpses of worlds that are clearly different places but show a common culture between them witht he same iconography, worlds under attack by the same enemy wearing the same colors. No one in the film itself draws attention to it, but to the viewer it becomes clearer and clearer that something is spreading from dimension to dimension and winning. Kang's empire. There is only one Kang, none of this variant shit.

In Ant man 3, have the quantum realm be full of people who are stuck there because they came from different realities fleeing Kang's army: enough quantum realm tech to make it down there, but not enough to navigate their way back out to somewhere else. Lots of people from different worlds DID succeed, but the ones that failed accumulate down there. The villain, then, isn't actually Kang himself but one of his subordinates that works to bring even this far-flung haven to heel, to ensure that there can be no escape from Kang's dominion and cut off quantum realm travel from everyone else but Kang's army. He might even win, denying access to the quantum realm for now.

Eventually Kang invades 616 and the whole thing comes to a head, and Kang is actually surprised to find it in the state it is in. Most timelines never develop quantum realm travel, and very few do it so early. MCU-616 is the first timeline that Kang has ever encountered where Thanos's snap was undone, in every other timeline he has invaded half the universe has always been dead and he attacks in the years following that calamity because everyone is crippled by such a massive loss of manpower and infrastructure. The Time Heist and its consequences have made 616 as tremendous anomaly: a universe that is at full strength. Thats the only thing that gives us any hope of winning. Not our numbers, but Kang's curiosity in how we did it and what else might be different about us staying his hand until he has the answers he seeks.
>>
>>144647885
Future Avengers show up and they openly detest the few avengers left.
They are left dealing with the aftermath of their time shenanigans.

The future avengers come from 2050 and are The only good Loki in existence, Robert Stark Iron Man 2050, May Parker Spiderwoman, Thorson(thors son), Danni Cage Patriot, Sandra Lee Iron Fist, Rod Pym Science Adventurer.

Kang rules "616" earth and defeated the TVA with ease. The avengers are a rag tag group of resistance fighters fighting the good fight but losing.

They go back in time to find Deus Ex Machina a fulcrum by which time moves and they fail miserably.
Because Kang comes back with them and obliterates these new likeable characters in front fo the audience.

Yeah, Christian Bale Kang would have been brilliant. But they went with a zesty bro who probably took more pipe then ace hardware to get the role/get into position in hollywood.

He's eternal, always, demigod like and rules the time stream to hopefully recreate his own timeline again where he was the ruler of all things and no matter how many times he tries each and every kang can never attain that future they lost.
He's eternal and driven mad by need to create something that might never occur.

Him even laughing about MOST of the infinity stones being brought together caused so much localized destruction.
The arrogance of thinking in the infinite universe only his ridiculous death urge was the only way forward.
"Do you think he actually managed to wipe out half of all life in the infinite universe.
If he was truly the master of the stones and knew the true nature of the universe then there would have been no battle. He would have realized the folly of his ignorance and either given up or his will and want for the death of half of all things would habe been so great that he would have simply wished it so and all minds relevant of this act completely blind to it in a single swift motion.

Anyway
>>
>>144647885
I would have made him specifically Cap's rival and not a universal threat.

He would be the total opposite of Steve. A totally immoral asshole from a different time period that takes advantage of others and lords power over people. He uses time travel to make himself rich, steal various bits of technology, and makes paradoxes or kills people to entertain himself.
>>
>>144647885
He becomes insanely interested in the Avengers since they come from the only timeline where they were successful in defeating Thanos and brought everyone back. He travels back in time to study that one timeline and the heroes that overcame it, including the collection of them that disappeared along with 50% of the population.

Kang is a mix of autisticly fascinated with them as someone either lucky, or favored by the universe and constantly works against them to see if they will still come out on top.
>>
>>144648362
Kang loves for the fight, the opportunity to conquer. He fights the Avengers because they're so powerful, which he admires, but also is sociopathically compelled to dominate.
>>
>>144648755
That's pretty good.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.