[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: dc-all-in.jpg (1.89 MB, 1912x930)
1.89 MB
1.89 MB JPG
I am encouraged by how excited Joshua Williamson and Scott Snyder are in their All In video. They seem to have a clear vision for what they want to do.
>>
What is the vision
>>
>>144648659
Scott said they want to remind people that comics are awesome and can tell the biggest and best stories ever, and they have overarching meta stories that will be told over the next few years.
>>
>>144648646
DC shills are so bad at their job like the people who work there.
>>
>>144648646
They've never written good comics before but maybe they will start now.
>>
>>144648646
I think they've both done some good stuff but I don't really feel them as architects for something bigger
Scott's the guy who gave us Batkek
>>
>>144648673
>they want to remind people that comics are awesome
Not gonna achieve that with big two characters.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.