[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I....don't get the hate. It's just a silly little cartoon without any kind of agenda which is hella better than all the woke stuff of current day.
>>
>>144650066
They made an entire episode about farting.
>>
>>144650066
it's mostly because 2003 teen titans fans wanted that show to continue and ttg existing made that unlikely
>>
It was never going to live up to the legacy 2003 Titans had, same with the new season of Samurai Jack.
>>
>>144650066
You didn't see it eat up entire programming blocks by itself. You don't see it aggressively trying to downplay anyone tries to critic it. And not not because LOL Angry fanboys but because replying at all is retarded. This is an asinine show made by people actively trying to piss on people's parade.
>>
>>144650098
and another about rental property
>>
>>144650066
>without any kind of agenda
Boys vs Girls would like a word
>>
>>144650066
It's more about them playing this shit all day and not running anything else.
>>
>>144650066
>without any kind of agenda
That grand canyon episode where the titans explicitly condemn the US for "stealing land from the natives" with the punchline being how the things that Robin, the sole white male of the team, looks up to and holds in high regard fucking suck actually.
>>
Its weird that they turned 2003 titans into whatever this is
>>
>>144650066
basically this
https://youtu.be/ZQTEu_FBNII
they took the characters and turned them into silly gags and nothing more
>>
>>144650215
OP won't acknowledge this.
>>
>>144650140
and another about waffles, and another about tacos, and another about twerking.
>>
>>144650215
This and they also love to shit on the 2003 show and its fans at every opportunity it can get.
Perhaps the worst thing is that it just isn't funny.
>>
>>144650066
You have to be 18 or over to post here.
>>
>>144650331
don't forget pooping in the toilet
>>
>>144650370
The show's older than you, faggot.
>>
>>144650361
>Perhaps the worst thing is that it just isn't funny.
This is the biggest crime.
A comedy show that doesn't entertain you or make you laugh has failed.
>>
>>144650066
It's not the same cartoon I grew up with and it reminds me that I'm not 13 anymore. This is a direct assault on my mental wellbeing!
>>
>>144650066
The problem is that it completely supplanted much better shows and took over entire days worth of time slots.
>>
>>144650066
Who do you think you're fooling, retarded faggot?
Don't answer that, I have a more important question for you instead:
How did you manage to type up your post and start this thread while guzzling literal gallons of cum?
>>
>>144650215
in that episode there's also constant jokes about the titans shitting in a portable toilet
>>
>>144650066
>watch random episode
>it's about the decimal system being evil while the imperial system being better
>>
>>144650430
and multiple episodes dedicated to fetishizing Raven's legs
>>
>>144650066
It's just a shitpost show that relies on ragebait
>>
My 9 year old niece really likes it, it's one of the few cartoons she will actually watch. I haven't watched the tax, pirating, bottle up or Tom Cruise episode with her though, I feel she probably wouldn't like or understand them, especially the Tom Cruise one.
>>
>>144650066
well maybe if your favorite dc show canceled before it got to resolve some plots, didn't have spin-off/revival pissed critics with critic rant/let's act like crybabys to our critics episodes, bait original fans with a continuation if a film did good and forced it to fun multiple times a day on the programming schedule with no regards to letting other shows air ie the spongebob effect... you too would be pissed off
>>
>>144650066
Let's say you're a fan of Batman, and for some unspecified reason, Batman shows stopped coming out for good 15-20 years. And when you finally have a brand new Batman show, it turns out to be "Batman Baby" with toddler Batman splashing Joker baby from his milk bottle in the nursery.

How would you feel?
>>
>>144650066
>hella
go and stay gone
>>
>>144650066
>Defending ttg to own the libs
Grim.
>>
>>144650118
This, /thread

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.