[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: images (30).jpg (43 KB, 446x688)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
Do we have a concise answer to the origin of this virus? it seems that each comic that tries to explain creates new explanations for the origin without having a linear continuity.
It was already said that it was extraterrestrial, then that it was magical, then natural... what is the origin??
Furthermore, why is this virus so powerfuln (ridiculously) and superior over ANY CONDITION AND ATTRIBUTES in Marvel? I mean, everyone is at the mercy of the virus... from animals to literal gods and even apparently fleshless materials beings like Ultron and even the ghost rider. I dare to say that this is Marvel's most powerful "villain".
>>
>>144650106
the virus was literally created.
>>
>>144650106
It's so retarded that Thor can use the hammer even after killing several people
>>
>>144650106
the first infected was sentry... and if I'm not mistaken, he was infected in the limbo just before afterlife, and got back as a zombie
>>
>>144650197
yes, but this is part of the loop, it is not the base or the end.
history repeats itself after that
>>
>>144650166
he doesn’t? he uses a makeshift hammer made of rubble and rebar

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.