[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

/co/ watches The Last Unicorn in HD. What did you guys think of it?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mD7Is57Y-fc

Honestly while "inferior" to the book because it obviously didn't have 9 hours to spend like LOTR, the book itself wasn't anything grand worth copying without rebooting the shit out of the idea. The Unicorn should have remained unicorn and Haggard realized what an easy to manipulate fool he was. Instead of this "does he know? yes he fucking knows. Why doesn't he do anything? cause WHAT IF he's wrong? so he's stupd yeah". Just like the dumb incompetent witch keeping a real harpy inside the cage. This studio behind the animated LOTR has a way with weird designs like a "Harpy" that looks like a vulture and Gollum that looked like a toad of some sorts.
>>
bump
>>
File: Tree.jpg (13 KB, 300x300)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
>>144650617
Haggard's and the witch had the same problem; hubris. They desired to be immortalized by these "real" creatures. I don't think the movie does a very good job emphasizing they're in a story book. Also, seeing those 3 harpy floppers does something to a man. Oh yeah, and tree.
>>
>>/mlp/
Is that way
>>
>>144650885
Fuck you, we're not even talking about the horse on dowel.
>>
>>144650885
Bot post.
>>
>>144650885
>>144650857
Kys
>>
File: lastunicorn07.jpg (71 KB, 640x360)
71 KB
71 KB JPG
>>144651605
Eat my dick, I'm actually discussing a cartoon. That kind of imagery suprises and sticks to a kid just trying to watch a cartoon with a girly cover. Also look at this pirate cat with a peg leg, fuck you.
>>
>>144650911
I liked this skeleton. It's too bad the pirate cat, the skeleton and the powerful wizard guy didn't get more proper screentime and the Unicorn turns into a mindwashed walking corpse after turning to Amalthea.
>>
>>144650857
I thought that was suppose to be an ass before Shrendrick casted the spell.
>>
File: images (3).jpg (7 KB, 255x197)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
>>144652444
It was just a tree, anon.
>>
>>144652525
>just a tree

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.