[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_2409.jpg (326 KB, 1200x1800)
326 KB
326 KB JPG
This looks like the shittiest cartoon ever. Why does normie adult animation seem to only get more terrible over time?
>>
Because you morons keep watching.
>>
>>144651018
>$3000 a month
Holy shit, I bust my ass working psychotic split shifts and I barely make over 2k a month. I know it's kinda the point, but the idea that there are bums out there eating up my tax dollars so they can sit on their ass smoking weed and playing video games and making MORE than me pisses me off.
>>
>>144651018
how does one even get UBI?
>>
>>144651067
it's a cartoon it's not real
>>
>>144651018
American adult Animation is just a excuse for C tier comedians to get shows greenlighted without asking producers to pay for a filming crew and studio
>>
>>144651018
>Why does normie adult animation seem to only get more terrible over time?

Cartoons are seen as something exclusively for children and young teens and most adult animation like Universal Basic Guys were originally pitched as live action shows
If your show is bland and shitty and you have no clout to get a live action show just pitch the idea as a cartoon to cut costs, Executives will start perking up once they hear that
>>
Be honest, you look and act like Mark Hoagies.
>>
>>144651067
In a universe with ubi,you'd be getting that 3k as well.
>>
>>144651026
fpbp
/thread
>>
>>144651225
If you make under whatever the amount the government deems is needed, you get that money.
It'snot going to happen though because the happy merchants need a slave caste.
>>
>>144651018
1990s, 2000s and early-2010s will always be the golden age of adult animation of television. Nobody knows when things got worse but dear god almost everything is just soulless by mid-2010s onward
>>
>>144651237
>don't ask questions just consoom product
Typical. Next thing you’ll say is for us to shut up and “let people enjoy things,” am I right?
>>
>>144651026
Thread over
>>
>>144652784
No
>>
>>144651018
>Why does normie adult animation seem to only get more terrible over time?

TV executives got lazy and greedy during the Renaissance era of animation, then got stupider when they greenlit Family Guy to a full series.
>>
>>144651067
>Holy shit, I bust my ass working psychotic split shifts and I barely make over 2k a month.

I doubt you actually do. Don't be mad, I'm just askin' questions, bro.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.