[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Why doesn't /co/ talk about The Flash (2023)? Also this Supergirl is pure sex holy fuck I love her short hair
>>
>>144651241
>Why doesn't /co/ talk about The Flash (2023)?
Because it's a dogshit movie
>Also this Supergirl is pure sex holy fuck I love her short hair
She is attractive, but not anywhere near enough to make the movie bearable.
>>
>>144651241
okay, you want to talk about this abomination of a movie?
I start, this movie is the biggest piec of shit I ever saw. shitty cg, shitty dialogue and to top it all, a literal pedophile is playing barry.
Keaton was way to old and way to stiff to play Batman again, though it was nice to see him one last time dress up.
So, what did you like about the shitfest, OP?
>>
>>144651241
So why didn't killing the youngest flash also kill the main flash?
>>
File: IMG_7637.jpg (286 KB, 750x1120)
286 KB
286 KB JPG
>>144651241
>>
File: ygj6qqjwye0d1.gif (3.37 MB, 498x498)
3.37 MB
3.37 MB GIF
Sexo with Superchica.
>>
Man they completely ruined the end of the movie by making Barry move the sauce again. Apparently people who saw the movie early and were hyping it up saw a unfinished version that ended with him saying good bye to his mom and didn't have the Clooney cameo. And to top it off that scene with Aquaman was even more retarded.
>>
>>144651241
it's hilarious that this movie was delayed so many times that it's original purpose (a soft reboot of the DCEU) was abandoned during it's post-production.
>>
>>144651531
>So, what did you like about the shitfest, OP?
I didnt watch the movie, I just wanted people to post Supergirl, sorry anony :3
>>144651653
Hnnngh
>>
>>144651241
Keaton Batman and Supergirl were the best parts of this movie called 'The Flash'. Act I was so bad I almost turned it off before the Barrys get to Wayne Manor, Act II was awesome (and probably the least tinkered with by WB execs and ordered re-shoots), and Act III ultimately just makes the entire exercise a waste of time.
>>
File: Sasha Calle04.jpg (450 KB, 1439x1791)
450 KB
450 KB JPG
>>
To this day I am convinced that Ezra was involved in some weird Hollywood sex thing
It's the only explanation I can think of for why he had any kind of prominent role in anything
>>
>>144651538
Alternate universe. Barry 1 didn't belong to that reality so Barry 2 dying wouldn't affect him.
>>
>>144651241
>Supergirl
She's somehow uglier in The Flash onwards. When she was cast during the zoom meeting she looked cute. Almost as if she's an entirely different person.
>>
>>144651546
Ne wonder he looked awkward as fuck in that scene. And yes, I refuse to call him they/them fuckotry
>>
>>144651870
And he kept getting huge roles in WB's AAA projects (Flash in DC stuff and the Fantastic Beasts movies), something super fucking sketch about the whole thing.
>>
>>144651863
>>144651852
Her scene with Cavill at the courthouse should have stayed in for a minimum of closure

Just because they're rebooting the DCEU doesn't mean they could just leave Keaton and her thrown under the bus

Like they could even have left Clooney at the courthouse, but kept Affleck's mid or post credits teaser being lost in time and just have Keaton alongside him too
>>
>>144651926
WB probably removed those scenes because they were promising a future that was no longer happening.
>>
>>144651991
Yes, but as a consequence, nobody at all got closure as opposed to Keaton and Supergirl at least getting theirs
>>
>>144651798
I remember after Justice League they said Flash would be the first followup, then it ended up second to last. That's like over 5 years.
>>
The entire movie revolves around one of the most obnoxious actors in the history of cinema so that sort of ruins it by default. It's also one of the least creative uses of the multiverse concept ever period.
>>
>>144651880
But then he rearranged the soup cans in the store to make his dad look up near the camera and it does affect him
>>
>>144651241
Why hasn’t comics given us a separate Latina Supergirl apart from Kara yet?
>>
>>144651241
You will always immediately get one or two people like this before you get any discussion:
>>144651513
>>144651531

And people are just tired of these kinds of back and forth, which is why unless you are talking about something people have passion about (Cartoon A or Comic B or Character X), the threads either disappear quickly or devolve into back and forths.
>>
>>144651926
The movie has no cathartic ending. The Clooney meme joke was retarded, they didn't even make Gotham look like Schumacher Gotham or get Clooney to shave the beard(when he got the role for his chin). Just a half hearted pandering joke.
I doubt it'll happen with the Snydercut fiasco but it would be nice to see a cut of the movie where the Superman and Supergirl ending is in place so that it works as a standalone movie. Barry can't save his mom but he can at least give someone else a chance, that's a much more pleasant ending.
>>
File: Supergirl--8198927.jpg (143 KB, 811x1147)
143 KB
143 KB JPG
Funniest part is how everybody expected supergirl to be a the failure yet she was only good thing beside Keaton
>>
Bad film.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.