[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: excuse me.jpg (49 KB, 400x376)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
They drew, posted, and advertised this art of their personas to hundreds of thousands of people without anyone blinking twice. How did they do it?
>>
>>144652071
Back then everyone was more accepting of homosexuality because it was more secret and therefore idealized. Love is love. Then real homosexuality became mainstream and people realized fags were deviants after all.
>>
>>144652095
The world has never been more accepting of gay people outside of 4chan then now, and it'll probably only become more accepted over time. Gamers, however, typically scream faggot at each other over xbox life.
>>
>>144652071
Illustrator, or maybe Clip Studio Paint?
>>
>>144652144
Last decade was more accepting, this one has people starting to question why there is so much grooming in the gay scene.
>>
>>144652071
gabey built for bdc (big dickwolves cock)
>>
>>144652144
>Gamers, however, typically scream faggot at each other over xbox life
oh no my hecking faggots, how will they ever recover from this
maybe gay people arent fucking children?
>>
>>144652071
white panties...
>>
>>144652071
It's funny.
>>
>>144652071
Because it was in character for piglike to be fruity and bald to not care. Piglike was always dreaming of Spider-man rescuing him and other gay shit. Look how grumpy Bald is. He ain't havin' it. It wasn't about them being a couple, it was just one being silly. People seemed to get that.

I only know their meme names, sorry.
>>
>>144652071
>there are 2 wolves inside of you and they're both straight men with wives and children trying to avoid touching balls as they make sweet love
>>
>>144652665
>Haha dude just let me put my dick in your butt, it'll be hilarious, dude you got shit on my dick haha."
Nope
>>
why is is so baaald?
>>
Sounds pretty based to me

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.