[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

hey, me again. i made a thread last week about how this character only seems to exist in deviantart fetish art from one guy. well, apparently other people know about him? this drawing is from 2009 with the description:
>"A new comic strip, going well those adventures with his friend Hamburdeer, a little deer, but there's not an official web site yet.
>Anime, Animation, 90's, cartoon, American, Comic Strip, Oskar the Bull, Hamburdeer, Fan Art. Hot-Dog, Ham, Mark Michel."

1. who the fuck is mark michel?
2. how come there is no archive of his work?
3. how come the only people who know about him are this small circlejerk of people who all created accounts around the same time?

they are all from europe or canada. wondering if anyone from those places knows anything about this illusive comic series. i'm from the US and only speak english so i wouldn't know.
>>
it's weird how similar each piece of "fanart" is. right down to putting the copyright disclaimers on the edges of the pictures.
there was even an old group for it on deviantart if you would like to take a look around: https://www.deviantart.com/sodabullnhamburdeer
>>
>>144652122
This is ARG level autism from the creator
>>
>>144652268
autists putting fake production companies and copyrights in the corner of images to make them more "authentic" is a fairly common thing
there are entire wikia pages with thousands of articles like pooh's adventures
>>
>>144652295
i dunno, thousands of pages? that just sounds like wiki documentation in general.
>>
>>144652295
Yeah this is a really common autistic thing, these retards all have “studios” and “production companies” lmfao
>>
>>144652582
lmao

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.