[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1704094027429924.jpg (647 KB, 1308x1764)
647 KB
647 KB JPG
Comic books are an inherently subversive medium. You can argue that there's tons of great characters and stories out there, but the ideological root is still designed to control and pacify the average person. This is why most modern action movies center around comic book characters btw.
>>
>>144652250
Dude I really don't care about your schizophrenic ramblings. Let me be a dumb fucking idiot who claps at the end of movies. I'm sick of all this whining. If you're so fucking pissed about it, go kill a few Jews. Just stop bitching about this shit already.
>>
File: 1627539260999.png (93 KB, 447x336)
93 KB
93 KB PNG
>>144652284
Bitching about pointless shit like the images of women and men in tight bright spandex is all they have left anon, considering they're literally too castrated to even think to voice their complaints at the actual targets of their ire
>>
subversive or not, American comic book industry is reliant on Nostalgic 40 year old Americans with income lmao

Really need to keep pandering to those demographics as the Gen Z and Gay community ain't buying shit
>>
I'm so tired of mentally ill politishit faggots flooding every board with their garbage and mods doing nothing about them
>>
>>144652388
You really have to wonder why they keep catering to them then. It's not working they don't buy it, so why still try sell it to them. I think too many businesses think Twitter is a real place with real people and not just the worst opinions echo chambered.
>>
>>144652250
Isnt this the pilot of the lawnmower man?
>>
>>144652250
>jews created many of the things I love, including comic books
Wow, Jews are great. Thanks for sharing, OP.
>>
>>144652557
I know right? A lot of these right-wing types don't understand that normal people would rather see cool shit like comics and action movies as opposed to uninspired tweets, blogs, and podcasts with racist, sexist, transphobic, and homophobic takes made a decade ago

The real subversion isn't with creative people naturally putting left-wing messages in comics, films, and music, it's with the right-wing actively making themselves boring, irrelevant, cynical, and stagnant.
>>
>>144652250
>but the ideological root is still designed to control and pacify the average person
You can say that about most entertainment
>>
>>144652250
It's hilarious that commies and faschies end up having the exact same arguements against art that isn't 100% propaganda for their side
it "distracts" man from what it should really be doing, aka toil tirelessly for whatever bullshit pie in the sky they say you should believe in
what a collection of miserable joyless people, who's entire purpose in life is to make everyone else as miserable as them
>>
>>144652250
And?
>>
>>144652407
Coomers are worse.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.