[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: images.jpg (55 KB, 445x689)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
Was it kino
>>
It sold extremely well on VHS
>>
>released the same day as The Little Mermaid
>>
It's ok, though I still feel sad hearing her voice..
>>
>>144653038
Can't watch it after learning the thing about the va
>>144653872
Yep heartbreaking shit
>>
It was…definitely something
Unfortunately all of those disparate elements don’t tie together in the end as well as I remembered after my recent rewatch
>>
>>144653038
I liked the whole "Charlie only accepts heaven when he actually earns it" thing
>>
>>144655965
And then the sequel brought him back to life so they could make a TV series.
>>
>>144653038
Im glad the teckel dog won
Because I love teckels
>>
>>144654854
Yeah loli memes aside its kind of a mess of a movie, it really didnt need the death and resurrection via a gold watch subplot at all, I guess it was to soften the blow when he dies at the very end now the kids can know there is a dog heaven and not be as sad or something
>>
File: 1597398326916.jpg (205 KB, 1455x1080)
205 KB
205 KB JPG
>>144653038
>Anne's lines were recorded before her father killed her
>Charlie's lines haven't been finished yet
>Burt Reynolds was actually breaking down and crying when recording the goodbye scene
Apparently, he also locked himself in the recording booth for 2 weeks to make sure his goodbye was perfect.
>>
>>144653038
My favorite Burt Reynolds movie
>>
>>144657550
Heaven isn't really an issue for me (I find the disorganization is more related to the Earth stuff), and you'd kinda need to make it an entirely different movie if you removed the element of Charlie dying and worming his way back to life, putting his eternal soul at risk

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.