[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

What if the joker went out on a crime spree in Gotham and then it took an unexpected turn
>Batman apprehends him
>Joker imagines he's gonna get his 30th ass kicking and be sent back to Arkham asylum
>Batman throws the joker onto the ground
>he rips off the jokers clothes and proceeds to rape him
Would the Joker still lead a life of crime? Do you think he would find it funny? Would he give up being a villain?

I guess for the sake of argument we can say it's a joker that has Harley Quinn around, so we know that particular joker isn't gay.
>>
>HAHAHAHAHAHAHA oh Batsy don't you think I hadn't prepared... scratch that, YEARNED for this? My butt is filled with JokerAIDS, it will turn you insane in about an hour unless you rape Gordon!
>>
>>144653952
>>144654027
How many people do you think he’s given jokerAIDS to?
>>
>>144654223
Jason Todd caught a bit.
>>
>>144653952
What if barbara gordon raped him back as revenge?
>>
>>144654352
Men can't be raped. She would only be raping herself. The Joker wins again.
>>
>>144654027
Batman would be in the middle of prodding Gordon when he realizes that the joker is bluffing. Then Gordon who had his eyes closed to brace for penetration would cautiously turn around to see why Batman isn't in his ass yet only to see that the Batman has vanished. I don't know how to progress the story beyond that.
>>
>>144654223
Harley's womb is like a Miyazaki poison swamp
>>
>>144653952
I hope Bruce dies
>>
>>144654435
Just because you enjoy anal doesn't mean everyone enjoys anal.
>>
>>144653952
Batman can't do that, Joker has a defense against. The moment his dick penetrates his asshole Joker farts a special jokerized fart which will turn Batman into BATMAN WHO KEKS all over again.
>>
>>144655284
The Chiropteran who roflmaos
>>
>>144653952
Gordon, raping the Joker won't fix Barbara's hymen. It was probably already torn by Killer Moth anyway
>>
>>144654027
Pretty much this. Best case scenario here is that his ass is full of wacky glue.
Spelunking uninvited is a risky proposition with the most of men, and the Joker is not the most of men.
>>
>>144654027
>>144656402
god fucking dammit
>>
>>144656402
That's literally https://youtu.be/50zjN9sP6vw
>>
>>144657945
Congratulations anon, you got the reference.
Do you want me to explain why I thought wacky glue in particular made this a fitting addition to the existing rape joke connection or what?
>>
>>144658042
Dumbass

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.